Search results

1. eat beans

Animated Parallaxes?

Does anyone know how to animate parallaxes? I have yet to find a plugin that can do it. Thanks.
  2. eat beans

Share Game Ideas

What are some games you would always like to make, but don’t have the skills or funds to make them? Any type of game, not just RPGs.
  3. eat beans

Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee Thread

what are your thoughts?
  4. eat beans

RPG Maker YouTubers

What are your favorite YouTubers that cover RPG Maker? Tutorials, reviews, etc. I personally recommend Nitro Rad, he has shown me many great RPG Maker games that I wouldn’t have been able to find otherwise
  5. eat beans

What Game has your favorite story?

What game’s story was your favorite? RPG Maker or otherwise.
  6. eat beans

How do you put an Event on top of a star tile?

By star tile, I mean the tiles that you walk underneath in the overworld. Is there a way to put a NPC on top of one of those. In my case, I want to put the NPC on top of a building, but have the player walk underneath the tiles that the NPC is standing on.
  7. eat beans

Help me with Poetry

feeekkk
  8. eat beans

Playtest Stuck on Black

So today when I go to launch my game's playtest, it just gets stuck on a blank black screen. I haven't changed anything from yesterday, and it worked fine then. I have tried restarting my computer/steam and nothing has worked. Why is this happening?
  9. eat beans

New Game Sound Effect

Is there a way to make it so a unique sound plays when you select new game on the title screen? Can I do this in the menus or do I have to use a script?
  10. eat beans

Footstep sounds

How do you add footstep sounds to your game? I don't care about the sound being different depending on what tiles you walk on, I just want a generic sound to play while the character is moving.
  11. eat beans

Show Picture Help

I know how to use the show picture command in an event, but it's not really what I want. What I want is for the picture to show up in the exact middle of the screen, make it so the player can't move until he presses x (or any back button) and the image goes away. How do you do this?
  12. eat beans

Make Text Box Opaque

Is there any way to make the text box completely opaque, as in not see through. Thanks.
  13. eat beans

Screen Transitions

By this, I mean Is there a way to add a special effect when you leave one map and enter another. I once saw an RPG Maker game where when you left one map, the pixels became very big and the screen became blury and then it reversed and you were in the other map.
  14. eat beans

Changed Font, Game Stuck on Now Loading.

So, I have come across this super annoying glitch in RMMV. When I tried to change the font for my game, I did everything I was supposed to, then when I went to play test my game, it gets stuck on Now Loading. Even when I changed the font back to the original it won't load. I have tried changing...
  15. eat beans

Best Upcoming Indie RPGs

What indie RPGs are you most excited for?
  16. eat beans

Not Tiled Mapping

what is the easiest way to make maps and insert them into the game that aren’t made out of tiles. I want to make the whole entire map in my pixel art software, and then insert it into the game. Is there any way to do that?
  17. eat beans

What RPG Maker Game has your favorite art style?

Which RPG Maker Game do you think has the best/weirdest/most unique art style? My favorite is Hylics by Mason Lindroth.
  18. eat beans

Best Battle System (MV)

What is your favorite battle system plugin?
  19. eat beans

Add Film Grain to RPG Maker

Is there any way to add a film grain effect to your game? I searched it up and couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.
  20. eat beans

Font Color

Why does RPG Maker MV force your fonts to be white with a black border? Is there any way to make it pure black or pure white, or any other color? Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi