Search results

1. Edilsonsoares

I need help with character animations

I've read everything about the plugin several times, but I'm having trouble understanding, how do I control the animation of characters, have you ever managed to do this? I didn't want to ask too much, but there would be some screenshot of an event doing this, I'm lost :rtear:Thanks in advance
  2. Edilsonsoares

I need help with character animations

I researched a lot and a lot, but I never find a plugin to help me manipulate character animations and I do know plugins like yanfly or galv that allows me to adjust the frames of the characters... ... but I look for one that allows me to choose which frame will appear, because I have a lot...
  3. Edilsonsoares

How to change or represent the character just for a moment?

A plugin because I'm trying to make a weapon animation like when you press a button and it hits with the sword wanted to control the animation frames
  4. Edilsonsoares

I'm finishing an ABS for events and I would like to do an ability by event of the character jumping, and for these two I need to do an animation of jumping or swinging a sword. but if you do it with images the way you said, it would be a lot of images, one for each side of the character :rsad:
  5. Edilsonsoares

I was wondering if I can change the graph of the character for a while for example he does animation and then goes back to the normal graph first he does frame 1, then 2 and finally 3 and then he goes back to the normal character
  6. Edilsonsoares

How to remove some continue on title screen without plugins

I'm using galv's new game plus, and as my game is short I need to remove the option to continue from the title screen, I tried to take it with title screen plugins, but as they "create" another title screen I can't use it anymore Galv's new game plus, so I was wondering if you can remove this...
  7. Edilsonsoares

Rpg maker mv can get information from computer?

I tried here and it worked, thank you very much
  8. Edilsonsoares

thank you very much, you don't know how you made me happy, I tried here and it worked
  9. Edilsonsoares

I'm feeling a little dumb now, thank you so much for your help now, for example, and just one thing that is not yet understood how to put Node.js in my project, now it's not my computer, for example, I'm a layman, and not being able to put Node.js in my project :eswt2:
  10. Edilsonsoares

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

All chars are bugged like this I do not know what is happening
  11. Edilsonsoares

Damn, I thought it would be something like, writing a text in the dialog box, like "Congratulations" Carlos001 "(pc nick) a simpler thing
  12. Edilsonsoares

I got a little confused, do I need to download and put NWJS in my game? and how would i use these codes? in the text? or in m system? sorry, I'm a little layman
  13. Edilsonsoares

I was wondering if there is any mode or plugin that takes the username, or uses PC time, such as game time, or any plugin that does something similar, taking information from the computer and using it in the game   Thank you very much in advance :elhappy::hhappy:
  14. Edilsonsoares

Yanfly, switch that remains on. when starting a new game

I had seen a yanfly plugin, which switch that remains on. when starting a new game, but I'm looking like crazy, and I'm not finding, does anyone know the name of the plugin?
  15. Edilsonsoares

Item menu with side by side items as STARDEW VALLEY

Thank you very much indeed :yhappy:
  16. Edilsonsoares

Item menu with side by side items as STARDEW VALLEY

I don't like how the items are organized in the rpg maker mv menu, there is something to change that in the settings or with some plugin and it gets organized without appearing the item name in the menu and leaving it side by side like in the game Item menu with side by side items as STARDEW VALLEY?
  17. Edilsonsoares

Menu Background and Windows Opacity

can you put an image with certain transparency and see the current map of the background character? like the default menu?
  18. Edilsonsoares

HP condition on the map

In the bar condition of the actor there are several things, name, class and etc. but there is no one for HP, I need to know if it's like, reducing the HP of the character reaches 1 and needed to play an event when it arrives at 1
  19. Edilsonsoares

Does anyone know the name or know this plugin?

Wow how sad, I really needed this plugin Could there be any way to do this with images?
  20. Edilsonsoares

Does anyone know the name or know this plugin?

I saw this plugin in the best Moghunter plugins list (6:10) And this in the list of plugins of "tomy's plugin" I looked at everything but did not find anything Nothing about (And I really need this plugin for my game)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi