Search results

1. Plainview

What Version of RPG Maker MV are you still using?

I'm using version 1.6.1, the most current one.
  2. Plainview

Been away for a while! How're y'all doing? (Also, sorry about the last post. Obviously a typo, RIP)

Been away for a while! How're y'all doing? (Also, sorry about the last post. Obviously a typo, RIP)
  3. Plainview

RMMV Dark Souls - Inspired RPG & Octopath Battle System

See, I actually found this interesting, when you said Soulsborne games use narrative and techniques to invoke the feeling of isolation: I agree with that. But combat, the games, and even some of the its narrative, actually do the exact opposite. If anything, the games invoke a deeper sense of...
  4. Plainview

Announcement ReStaff July 2018

So much work put into these! Amazing!
  5. Plainview

RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Beta

Downloaded. When I try to open MV, though, it crashes. Happened 3 times now :O
  6. Plainview

I need to remember to make an effort to post here more often, but work keeps me away. How's...

I need to remember to make an effort to post here more often, but work keeps me away. How's everybody doing? :)
  7. Plainview

So how're y'all doing? :)

So how're y'all doing? :)
  8. Plainview

You know, I've been thinking about making a blog specifically for reviewing RPG Maker games, tbh.

You know, I've been thinking about making a blog specifically for reviewing RPG Maker games, tbh.
  9. Plainview

So how's everybody doing? Any plans for the holidays?

So how's everybody doing? Any plans for the holidays?
  10. Plainview

I've always considered working with a team to make a game, but my hours are so weird, and I'm...

I've always considered working with a team to make a game, but my hours are so weird, and I'm nervous that no one'll like my ideas, so RIP
  11. Plainview

Took some time away from writing to take care of my grandpa. He had a pretty bad stroke. Luckily...

Took some time away from writing to take care of my grandpa. He had a pretty bad stroke. Luckily is mind wasn't effected as ba as we thought
  12. Plainview

I miss Final Boss Blues Podcast, tbh. It was great listening to an RPG Maker related podcast.

I miss Final Boss Blues Podcast, tbh. It was great listening to an RPG Maker related podcast.
  13. Plainview

Well, this night has been insanely unproductive. Now I just want to go home and sleep.

Well, this night has been insanely unproductive. Now I just want to go home and sleep.
  14. Plainview

*Changes Profile Pic* There! Much better! :kaojoy:

*Changes Profile Pic* There! Much better! :kaojoy:
  15. Plainview

I need to get back on my exercise routine. Haven't committed to it since the move :/

I need to get back on my exercise routine. Haven't committed to it since the move :/
  16. Plainview

I bought Battle Chasers: Nightwar, and that game gave me some cool ideas for skills in my game! :D

I bought Battle Chasers: Nightwar, and that game gave me some cool ideas for skills in my game! :D
  17. Plainview

Oh no, sorry to hear that :( Hope things get better for you. You can even PM me if you feel like...

Oh no, sorry to hear that :( Hope things get better for you. You can even PM me if you feel like talking. I'm willing to lend a proverbial ear.
  18. Plainview

Recently finished moving from my old place. But now I'm behind in pretty much everything, so I'm...

Recently finished moving from my old place. But now I'm behind in pretty much everything, so I'm trying to catch up. Thankfully, things are quiet at work, so I can write in peace.
  19. Plainview

Ups and downs? Man, I know the feeling.

Ups and downs? Man, I know the feeling.
  20. Plainview

It's back up now! :)

It's back up now! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi