Search results

1. MacheteLove

Action Sequence That Works Like Knight's Code

Hello! There is a relic in Final Fantasy VI called Knight's Code. If you aren't familiar with it, basically if an actor has it equipped and one of the actor's on their team is close to death and being attacked. The actor will jump in front of the attack and take the hit for himself. I have a...
  2. MacheteLove

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Hello. I'm having a slight issue. No sure if it's been discussed yet or not. I use the wizard to get all of the RTP resources into the generator, but it doesn't put in the bodies for some reason. Do I have to do the body template separately?
  3. MacheteLove

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Hi. Is there any way to make the character generator work with the tall sprite templates? Like, to put them in instead of the chibi templates?
  4. MacheteLove

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Villager girl and Goddess Sprite

Yeaaaahhh.. never mind. xD I completely just scrolled past the download link in my excitement.
  5. MacheteLove

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Villager girl and Goddess Sprite

Do I need to resize the walking sprites for them to work in game? Don't know if it affects all of them, but the wolf one doesn't work as is. The battler for it works perfect though.
  6. MacheteLove

Game & Map Screenshots 9

All of these resources are amazing. :kaojoy:
  7. MacheteLove

Game & Map Screenshots 9

So... I'm using Yanfly's Grid-free Doodads plugin. I wanted to add a huge tree as a focal point to the story/entrance to a dungeon. I just put the tree down, and I think it may look ridiculous with the way the pixels are blown out. Opinions?
  8. MacheteLove

How do I become something other than a member? xD

How do I become something other than a member? xD
  9. MacheteLove

Animal Battlers!

First of all, thank you for the quick reply. Wasn't expecting that at all. Annnnd, since I'm going to have them on the field for just around 3 turns, and most likely be making them immune to states like sleep and what not. A bare minimum would be idle and attacks, maybe an animation for them...
  10. MacheteLove

Animal Battlers!

Hello everyone! I'm in need of some animal SV battler sprites for RPG Maker MV. I'm going to be making a hunter...ish character that uses animal companions that he can call into battle using SumRndmDde's Summon Core. If at all possible, I would like an owl, a bear, a turtle/tortoise, and a fox...
  11. MacheteLove

How to make scrolling parallax image behind a parallax map?

Sorry. The first one didn't show. Anywho. This can be closed now if that's how this forum works. I'm extra new. o.o
  12. MacheteLove

Thanks for the help guys. I'll try to use the Overlay plugin and see if it works.
  13. MacheteLove

Hello, I'm sorry if this question has been answered before and if it has I would appreciate being lead to the answer to my question. I have a parallax map I've made of a floating island in space. I took it into GIMP to make the bottoms of the map more jagged and to get rid of the square grass...
  14. MacheteLove

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

So, I have a sequence for a healing spell. The first time I try to use it in battle it's really laggy, and then every time after that it's runs smoothly. You guys have any idea why that would be happening? Thanks in advance.
  15. MacheteLove

(FREE) Darren's Commercially Free Music (Now Over 70 Pieces!)

Hi, I really like a lot of the music. Do you have anything that could be used in a stealth-centric game? I'm really working on something of that nature at the moment, but I can't find anything that really hits the nail on the head music wise. I didn't listen to every single one of the songs...
  16. MacheteLove

Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid Weapon Special

Hello,       I'm in need of some assistance customizing the weapon specials in Falcao's Pearl ABS. I want to be able to make the shield block on all sides of the player, but also have it where I can't continuously block. Hope that makes some kind of sense. I have my character using a force...
  17. MacheteLove

Need Help Customizing Weapon Specials in Pearl ABS

Just realized that I did indeed put this in the wrong spot. :/ Please delete if you would. I'll post it where it belongs.
  18. MacheteLove

Need Help Customizing Weapon Specials in Pearl ABS

Hello,       I'm in need of some assistance customizing the weapon specials in Falcao's Pearl ABS. I want to be able to make the shield block on all sides of the player, but also have it where I can't continuously block. Hope that makes some kind of sense. I have my character using a force...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xCanopus