Search results

1. Olra

Actor's HP becomes NaN when using a heal spell

I have a particularly weird issue. Whenever I heal an actor, the actor's HP doesn't heal and their box becomes NaN (Not a Number), thus is unable to die, as seen here: I've never seen this issue nor have I seen it it documented like this - only NaN with death. And while I have some yanfly...
  2. Olra

Hi

Oh yeah this exists. I forgot lol :eswt: I'm Olra, aka Wolfry. I might've joined before but it's... been a while??? My nerves really really really thought I was on my old account even after making a new one... hah. I apologize for any trouble I caused to mods and I hope I have a good time here o/
  3. Olra

RMMV Eternal Dawn (HEAVY Work in Progress)

This game in the making is inspired by the games i've played throughout my life. The story is based on Zelda, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Mario and Luigi, etc. , the locations are based on Zelda, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Spyro, and characters are ones I designed due to my passion for the...
  4. Olra

Characters won't appear on the battle screen... somewhat

Okay, so my game corrupted a little, so I went and fixed it. The only problem is when I go to test out weapons on a dummy enemy (from Ækashics btw, bless them), this happened and my characters aren't on the floor like they should be, as seen here: I don't know what happened but I believe the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another amazing looking game!
--Turn Based Battles--

Hero:
Look, it is Minotaur!
M. Knight: Let's go attack it!
Hero: Wait, no, it is just standing there!!
HUD Display: It is M. Knight's turn.
(M. Knight attacks Minotaur)
HUD Display: It is Minotaur's turn.
Hero: (Facepalms) Now look what you did! You made the Minotaur attack us!
Randomly deciding to create some tombs/sarcophagi last minute is probably not the best choice in a timed game jam...
There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicoh