Search results

1. CrowStorm

I hope that's not disrespect for the noble penguin, most excellent of birds, that I detect!

I hope that's not disrespect for the noble penguin, most excellent of birds, that I detect!
  2. CrowStorm

(As for complaining about the evils of monetizing basic human rights from the comfort of my...

(As for complaining about the evils of monetizing basic human rights from the comfort of my computer, a kick in the pants to head out west into the desert and start making bombs with this anarchist collective that invited me a few months back wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.)
  3. CrowStorm

I think you're reading some kind of attack into my words which, and I can't stress this enough...

I think you're reading some kind of attack into my words which, and I can't stress this enough, was not there at all. I think what you're doing is noble and selfless! Or at the very least certainly would be if the system was giving you any choice in the matter. I appreciate having access to gas...
  4. CrowStorm

I don't own a car, I never have.

I don't own a car, I never have.
  5. CrowStorm

Is the contrast between the figure and the background an intentional stylistic riff or simply an...

Is the contrast between the figure and the background an intentional stylistic riff or simply an artifact of this being a WIP?
  6. CrowStorm

"Like it our not some industries just have to keep going regardless of what happens" It's a...

"Like it our not some industries just have to keep going regardless of what happens" It's a mistake to assume that the jobs that stay open are the ones that are essential. That's just how society SHOULD determine who still has to go into work and risk their health, not how it actually DOES. The...
  7. CrowStorm

Actual DOCTORS apparently don't fall into that "more important" category, since they are (I have...

Actual DOCTORS apparently don't fall into that "more important" category, since they are (I have this from my mom who works as a clerk for a huge medical conglomerate in the Northeast) all doing quadruple-redundant scanning and vetting of patients to make sure they don't godforbid accidentally...
  8. CrowStorm

I thought (erroneously) that when I say "capitalism", it was assumed that I'm talking...

I thought (erroneously) that when I say "capitalism", it was assumed that I'm talking specifically about the USA's particular horrific implementation of capitalism, but um, yeah. I mean in the US.
  9. CrowStorm

Sprites for a pretty girl

Plainly I can and did. : P Edit: Did not see Hiddenone's post until after I posted that, moving along. : )
  10. CrowStorm

I know the feel.

I know the feel.
  11. CrowStorm

Ryisunique I am so sorry. Capitalism is some evil effin' BS. The best off people are getting...

Ryisunique I am so sorry. Capitalism is some evil effin' BS. The best off people are getting paid to stay at home, the great majority of people have lost a ton of hours as everything gets cancelled (that's where I fall), and only the people in the worst economic jeopardy already are being forced...
  12. CrowStorm

"Essential" pay should be at least $25/hr. But even for a pittance like $15 I don't doubt that...

"Essential" pay should be at least $25/hr. But even for a pittance like $15 I don't doubt that Walmart has done everything they can to make it impossible for her to fight for a living wage w/o consequences, in the form of illegal, immoral, unethical, and probably unconstitutional anti-union...
  13. CrowStorm

take loads of vitamin c, bed rest, fluids

take loads of vitamin c, bed rest, fluids
  14. CrowStorm

@whotfisjojo: Well, I'm not an artist myself, but I do recognize that to a degree it's a matter of personal taste. I can at least tell you why I don't like it. Body-wise her shoulders look too small/narrow to contain her boobs but 99% of my issues are with her face, which looks deformed (not in...
  15. CrowStorm

Homeless man sprite

WHOOPS ignore/delete
  16. CrowStorm

Homeless man sprite

I'm happy to be of help. So many awesome folx on this site--awesome ladies, more often than not--have used real, actual, impressive artistic ability to enrich my games at no charge, the least I can do is use my own very meager pixel art abilities to "pay it forward" when I can. Here's the PDN...
  17. CrowStorm

Homeless man sprite

sure, whatever, call it my kinda-sorta-good or at least definitely-not-evil deed for the day: How's that? (I'm not actually like a qualified pixel artist or anything, I just like helping people sometimes.) To be clear, what I did with my edit of the downward facing frames is a behavior, not a...
  18. CrowStorm

Yeah, @beautyandnotthebeast that's the second time you mentioned that, in those exact words, and I'm not sure it's passing the sniff test for me. What I mean is, I have a friend that could say his serious IBD keeps him from being a master spriter, and he wouldn't be entirely full of it, but I...
  19. CrowStorm

Homeless man sprite

Facing down? Or carrying a bottle of Jim Beam in four directions like he's playing half a game of Edward Bourbonhands? I might be willing to do the former (or any one direction), should only take me a few minutes.
  20. CrowStorm

Avy's MV Stuff

<3 That is all. Okay, no, that is not all lol. I LOVE the way you do expressions.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another amazing looking game!
--Turn Based Battles--

Hero:
Look, it is Minotaur!
M. Knight: Let's go attack it!
Hero: Wait, no, it is just standing there!!
HUD Display: It is M. Knight's turn.
(M. Knight attacks Minotaur)
HUD Display: It is Minotaur's turn.
Hero: (Facepalms) Now look what you did! You made the Minotaur attack us!
Randomly deciding to create some tombs/sarcophagi last minute is probably not the best choice in a timed game jam...
There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicoh