Search results

1. Tanarex

(Big) Mac and Me (Funny movie review)

So a couple of movie producers decided to make an E.T rip-off but said, "Let's make the aliens 1,000 times stupider and uglier looking. Also, let's have a scene where the little alien goes after the kid he has been terrorizing for the last couple of days with power tools. Making a hole through a...
  2. Tanarex

BRAINS! NICE JUICY BRAINS!

Resource Type: Brains for Icon set. Maker Format: VX Ace Art Style: Ace RTP Description: Something that made in the VX ACE art style. I thought I saw one with a body parts set. But now I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. Tanarex

Looking for Harpy Sprite

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: VX Ace Art Style: Ace RTP Description: Something that made in the VX ACE art style. Reference Images: I do have a battler imagine that I can use for commercial games but I talked to the creator and says no reposts. So if interested or have a link to...
  4. Tanarex

Looking for a gathering/crafting script.

Right now I'm using Tactics Ogre PSP Crafting System. But I had one demo that had gathering nodes that sparkled, recipes you can buy, leveling up options, etc. And liked to use foul language in demo. But now it's gone and no idea the name of it was. I checked the master script list.
  5. Tanarex

Boba Fett and the dropout Jedi aka Star Wars: Wrath of the Mandalorian. Spoilers! Mild Adult language.

I didn't even realize this was a terrible fanmade film till I saw the bad CGI. Then it was all downhill from there. With a dumb plot, bad acting, face painting done by an amateur, and a group of Jedi who don't know how to use the force and run away from 1 guy. Now, in the original Star Wars...
  6. Tanarex

Just wanted to know if there is a script or snippet on using items...

in your inventory to solve puzzles. Like Resident Evil style.
  7. Tanarex

Buy the Chris Redfield Action Figure now! Now with real boulder punching action! A Resident Evil Rant. Spoilers. Violence.

So out of boredom and curiosity, I watched the entire Resident Evil storyline. It was over 2 hours long. Which included not 1, not 2, but 3 Japanese (One of them takes place in Japan) stage plays. Something I didn't even know existed for RE. With all the overacting it should have been labeled a...
  8. Tanarex

Just like Grandma use to make.

Anyone remember their grandma making delicious brownies or chocolate chip cookies? Something you were overjoyed to find in your sack lunch or in a box from home while at camp? Well, then you've never had my grandma's cookies. She would make these lumpy dirt clod shaped oatmeal cookies. That were...
  9. Tanarex

I like to talk about a movie I saw recently. Spoilers. A stupid, confusing, unoriginal movie called...

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. I'm not even going to bring up the armadillo looking rat creatures that poop magic marbles. Or the womanizer who harasses his partner and yet is still super boring. Or the 'tough' partner who puts up with it. As she personally drags women's rights...
  10. Tanarex

Having trouble with Victor Engine - Moving Platform again.

I keep getting systemstackederror occurred. I know it means there is some kind of redundancy. But I check the scripts there is only one of each. I put the scripts in a new game and they work fine. Tried using RGSS console. And I get this.....
  11. Tanarex

Need help resizing a map.

Resource Type: Parallax Maker Format: Ace Art Style: Ace RTP Description: Dimensions 3200x2240
  12. Tanarex

Need help with importing maps into VX Ace.

Nothing I've found on here or anywhere else has worked. Don't know what I'm missing. There is no effect at all. I'm using Yami Engine Ace - Overlay Mapping. I tried using a clean project to make sure it wasn't due to a scripting conflict. No change.
  13. Tanarex

A question about monster legacy 1 pack.

I'm wondering if I should get the MONSTERS LEGACY 1. But I have no idea if it will have the battlers I want. I'm looking for some animals basically. Alligator, Giant Eagle, Bears, etc. Does anyone you have any idea what is inside? I didn't want to spend $30 on stuff that doesn't have what I...
  14. Tanarex

Different Battler facesets

You can credit me if you want. Not a complete set by any means. Some are a little off-center. I could make more if there is a demand. Remove the ones from DS pack.
  15. Tanarex

Victor Pixel movement help

Looking for help with Victor Engine - Pixel Movement. I'm wondering if there is a snippet that can turn off or change back to normal the '32-pixel tile each step with one that walks only 4 pixels.' Without it affecting the moving platform script...
  16. Tanarex

Can't get full version of my game from desktop to laptop.

I can't figure out why it won't added the full game from my desktop to my laptop I don't know what to do. I using Dropbox. Trying Mediafire next. But won't hold my breath. I tried compressing it with encrypted unchecked. Tried moving the unencrypted game directly to dropbox. The file stays...
  17. Tanarex

Looking for masked female battler for VX ace

Resource Type: Battlers, Faceset Maker Format: VX Ace Art Style: Ace RTP Description: I'm looking for a female masked battler and faceset for my RPG Maker VX ace game. I thought I saw one somewhere but have no idea where. And don't know if it's free to use for commercial games. I was also...
  18. Tanarex

If my brother was in the movie Ready Player One. Spoilers!

At the very end of the movie where the hero Parzival rallies everyone to help stop the bad guy from taking over the Oasis, my brother would still be back in a corner somewhere playing angry birds. Completely and utterly disinterested in anything going on around him. People would see him sitting...
  19. Tanarex

Looking for animal pictures for both icon set and character graphic.

Resource Type: (Characters Graphic, Icons.) Maker Format: (VX Ace) Art Style: (Ace RTP) Description: I need icons and character graphics for a puzzle in my game. The original spriter I had planned to make them has vanished on me. I tried making them myself but they look terrible. So I'm...
  20. Tanarex

Having trouble understanding Victor engine moving platform script.

Here is the link: https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/moving-platform/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undeadc0de