Search results

1. Do all RPGMakers have a map limit?

Thank you for the long reply ;; Im a newbie to RPG maker so this actually helped a LOT. I'm ultimately going with MV because of the reasons you stated and I know Javascript and not ruby. The in-length and depth response really helped. If I don't like MV I'll certainly try VX Ace. Thank you so much!
  2. Do all RPGMakers have a map limit?

I used 2k3 over 5 years ago so that might be it? I'm not sure. It's good to know that they (for the most part) handle so much. In your opinion is RPG Maker MV the best one currently? I'm trying to buy with the big discount on it currently.
  3. Do all RPGMakers have a map limit?

I was talking to far older versions like 2k3 when I said 100 ^^
  4. Do all RPGMakers have a map limit?

That's actually strange. Thank you for the information though. I swear one of the newer versions had a limit of 100, (and so did the 2k3 version) which is why I was asking. Thank you!!
  5. Do all RPGMakers have a map limit?

I've been looking around for an RPG Maker to buy and the ones I did use in the past had a 100 map limit (or lower). I've been wanting to make a fairly large game and I'm scared a 100 map limit isnt going to cut it. Which RPG maker is the most flexible in terms of maps? (Making maps larger...
  6. Trouble with Transparency on items and pictures

:0 oh interesting! thank you i'll try it
  7. Trouble with Transparency on items and pictures

So is there a way to keep transparency when converting images to 256 color form? I've especially been trying to make a lantern effect but it takes the gradient away. I've been trying to make lots of transparent items as well but it also takes the transparency away. Does the 2k3 version not allow it?
  8. Making "hero" sprite bigger?

:It's honestly fine, i could always just resize the sprites, or download some plug-ins. thank you for everyone's help tho, many wonderful suggestions ^^
  9. Making "hero" sprite bigger?

Hopefully, i think the 2k3 doesnt support it, but atleast i know it works on the other versions :P
  10. Making "hero" sprite bigger?

I thought help also included just normal help? there isnt a problem, really, im wondering if anyone knows how to make the hero sprite larger than the given max.
  11. RMMV Mad Sin

It looks cool so far! and the concept is pretty cool. From the screenshot maybe you should add fog to the environment to fit the description. (I haven't read it all, so if there is an explanation, please do tell ^^
  12. Making "hero" sprite bigger?

Is there a way to make the hero's sprite a little larger? all the other character sprites are stationary but he's 2/3 or 1/2 of their height? help appreciated. I'm making the sprites if it helps.
  13. Need help with sprites~

thank you! ; o ;
  14. Need help with sprites~

Hello! Im puu and im kinda new to RPG maker 2003. I've made a few games here and there and i still have a noobie question lingering: Can i make sprites taller in RPG maker 2003? like 72x48 tall? I just really hate the short and chibi sprites we usually end up making. Any help is appreciated~...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zetheir