Search results

1. RaynRayn

does anyone.?

does anyone.?
  2. RaynRayn

he he hhhhewwo

he he hhhhewwo
  3. RaynRayn

y'all think it's possible for an RPG to be too heavily story-focused?

y'all think it's possible for an RPG to be too heavily story-focused?
  4. RaynRayn

just came to the realization that my game is going to take a couple years :(

just came to the realization that my game is going to take a couple years :(
  5. RaynRayn

I can never stand politics. There's never a use in arguing-- neither side ever wins and nobody's...

I can never stand politics. There's never a use in arguing-- neither side ever wins and nobody's views are ever changed. Glad this place is politics-free too!
  6. RaynRayn

What are the formats for custom assets?

Thank you. I feel very stupid not having thought about looking through the Resource Standards. Definitely will give what you said a try! Edit: AHHHH this is incredibly helpful!! Can't believe I didn't think about these before!!
  7. RaynRayn

what... what does this mean....

what... what does this mean....
  8. RaynRayn

What are the formats for custom assets?

Hello all, my team and I have encountered a slight roadblock that's been hindering production as of late. You see, we are capable of making our game 100% custom assets (that includes tilesets, icons, sprites, menus, and windowskins, etc), but where we're stuck on is how exactly to compile them...
  9. RaynRayn

[SOLVED] Dating Sim "Character Manual" Implementation?

@FoxySeta Thank you so much, again! I'll be sure to credit you in the game's description and credits scene!
  10. RaynRayn

Wow, that looks great so far. Again, thanks for doing this. It really means a lot!! @FoxySeta
  11. RaynRayn

seeing the veteran status underneath my name is so surreal like i've only been on this site for...

seeing the veteran status underneath my name is so surreal like i've only been on this site for one (1) month
  12. RaynRayn

@FoxySeta That's wonderful! Thank you so much, haha. And your project looks very interesting!
  13. RaynRayn

Scrolling Text?

(Not sure if this in the wrong forum, breaking the rules, or already in the program.) Scrolling Text Feature in Visual Novel Maker Allows you to add scrolling text for things like cutscenes, introductions, and credits Helpful if you have multiple people who worked on the project Why is this...
  14. RaynRayn

@FoxySeta Don't worry, your answers are actually highly helpful! And I was a little curious as how that would work, if you were to help me; how would I be able to implement it into my game? If you're actually willing to help, that would be really amazing, since I'm new to VNM and all that. Thank...
  15. RaynRayn

Shop System

@FoxySeta Thanks! And I totally forgot about needing an inventory system, heh.
  16. RaynRayn

Shop System

@Archeia Thank you for your time!
  17. RaynRayn

Shop System

Er, sorry for the amount of questions I have... I'm just really new to VNM and there's not really a lot of tutorials on it yet. Is there a way to implement a system where the player can click on a button, it opens up the shop, and they can purchase items from there? I also want to make it so...
  18. RaynRayn

My friends and I are aiming to create a game with mechanics similar to Huniepop, where the player can click on a certain icon and pop up open a character manual. The thing is, I want this manual to be similar to the CG gallery, in where as you progress throughout the game, you unlock things...
  19. RaynRayn

What kind of minigames? VNM

@Kentou Thank you so much for your help!
  20. RaynRayn

What kind of minigames? VNM

@FoxySeta Thanks! I think I'll figure out how to do a CC/Huniepop based minigame at some point.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plytha