Search results

1. LawrenceindaSky

Yanfly Area of Effect + Action Sequences | Hard to understand for me.

Thank you! I’ve wondered the difference and well, the answer was obvious and in front of me. XD Thank you for the help! Mods can close this post.
  2. LawrenceindaSky

Yanfly Area of Effect + Action Sequences | Hard to understand for me.

So recently I decided to started using Yanfly's Action Sequences and I got the hang of it, until I added Area of Effect. Whenever I use a skill that does Area of Effect, it plays the whole Action Sequence for each character affected by the radius. What I am aiming for is when the enemy is...
  3. LawrenceindaSky

YEP_EnhancedTP using it for MP?

So I've been having issues with TP in my game and decided to just get rid of the system entirely, but I like the "TP Modes" in the YEP_EnhancedTP Plugin, but what I want to do is use it for MP if possible? Basically my game will be using 2 systems, HP and SP (Health Points and Special Points)...
  4. LawrenceindaSky

How to add 'Terrax Lighting' Option in YEP_Options Core?

Words can not express my thanks to you! I guess that flew by me without noticing. But again, thank you! This post can be closed.
  5. LawrenceindaSky

How to add 'Terrax Lighting' Option in YEP_Options Core?

So, I was able to add quite a bit of options to the Options Core by Yanfly and this is the only one giving me issues. In the plugin parameters, Terrax Lighting has a option to show in the options menu to turn it off (for slower computers) which gives me the impression that I definitely can add...
  6. LawrenceindaSky

New Menu Look?

Actually yeah it will, the only thing is, i’m not sure how to customize it :P Like put in backgrounds, busts and all that?
  7. LawrenceindaSky

New Menu Look?

I hate to ask a plugin request but I cant find a plugin capable of this as far as ive looked. So my game is heavily based on only 3 characters in a party and well, I have an idea of what I want, and I made a picture of the general idea im aiming for. Basically to describe it better, the...
  8. LawrenceindaSky

Battle Scripts to detect 'if player hits (or critical)'

So I'm implementing a 'Arena Battles' in my game, and I want basically a 'Cheer Rate'. So I tried using Variables 1-5 chance and seeing if that works, and well, they cheer when someone guards. That's a bit... awkward? So my thoughts are, "if player successfully lands a hit on the enemy (OR the...
  9. LawrenceindaSky

Mini-Game Idea?

How would i go about this? i know a lot of conditional branches would have to be made.
  10. LawrenceindaSky

Mini-Game Idea?

So I may sound a little crazy or nuts for thinking of this as a Idea but, is it possible to make a GamePlay style of the game Catherine where you can pull and push blocks to climb? I’d say it is possible but very complex. I just thought of the idea and i’d figure trying to see if i can achieve this.
  11. LawrenceindaSky

Force Party Member to Move in Battle

So I know there is a way to do this, but, I'm trying to make one party member (Not the main character) move similar to the 'Flee' animation. I know that when you add a party member, they slide in, but when removed, they don't slide out. How would I do this?
  12. LawrenceindaSky

Two Same Numbers when States are Active

There are 4 ATB modes, Normal, Semi Active I, Semi Active II, and Full Active, I personally prefer Full Active because it keeps the battle flowing at all times with no pauses.
  13. LawrenceindaSky

I've tried it and still the same result.
  14. LawrenceindaSky

That's the plugin parameters.
  15. LawrenceindaSky

Just tested the ATB in a new project, same issue. Im gonna try getting YEP Buffs and States plugin to see if that will help. EDIT: Didn't work
  16. LawrenceindaSky

Thank you for moving this post, I do not have YEP_Buffs and States (I don't know if that will help having it) and im almost 100% positive its the ATB plugin, without it, it works fine. But to answer your 3 questions: Yes, it applies to not only enemies but players and allies as well Two numbers...
  17. LawrenceindaSky

So I'm not really sure where to post this but I am having a weird issue with my States, (Let's use Poison for example) and that is whenever I inflict Poison on a Enemy, this happens: Two of the same number and they both actually add up, so that was 26 damage when I normally wanted 13. I cant...
  18. LawrenceindaSky

YEP_Job Points to Variables

That works perfectly, I was able to display it with \v[x] and get those JP as Gold, issue is now, how do I use that same variable to subtract from JP? EDIT: Nevermind about the variables part, I figured a work around, which is a LOT more easier than what I was gonna do, but issue is now, the...
  19. LawrenceindaSky

YEP_Job Points to Variables

So I was looking at the video by Yanfly and looking at the plugin description, there was no script calls or any examples to store it as a variable. What my goal is, is im trying to store it into a variable, and convert it to Gold. I have a number slider and stuff that works fine (Tested with...
  20. LawrenceindaSky

Buff for Allies after Fallen Allies

Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plytha