Search results

1. YED_SideviewBattler Change Sprites Help

Do you know of different plugin that accomplishes the extra frames and possibly allows you to change the sprites mid-battle?
  2. YED_SideviewBattler Change Sprites Help

Hello everyone I am using the YED_SideviewBattler.js script to give my characters the ability to have more than 3 frames of animation for their battler sprites. This is the youtube video I used to set up the script. I have noticed the video does list the script as Old but I have not found a...
  3. VE - Materia System

My bad, that was the All damage multiplier and Materia breeding I was thinking of.
  4. VE - Materia System

I believe there is a setting in the Plugin Setup that controls this.
  5. VE - Materia System

Could you post a screen shot of your plugin order?
  6. VE - Materia System

You are using the Enemy Skill plugin from Victor Saint?
  7. VE - Materia System

Did you change this in the plugin menu? It can be set to either spawn new materia or not to.
  8. VE - Toggle Targets

Yes, that fixed the issue! Thanks!
  9. VE - Toggle Targets

Greetings Victor Saint! I am having crashing issues between this and Yanfly's Skill Learn System. When I try to learn a skill the game crashes. I have included a screen shot, when I turn Toggle Target off it works. Thanks if you have insight! And I do have the most up to date Skill Learn, Toggle...
  10. VE - Materia System

Alright so far, so good! It's working. Thank so much!
  11. VE - Materia System

I did have v1.01 from the first post. I re-downloaded it just in case. Same error, if I have the HP at 100% so it doesn't modify it, it works. Anything higher or lower crashes it, I have also began as a new game as well.
  12. VE - Materia System

I am getting undefined is not a function, I have turned off all plugins except the two required for the materia. It only happens when I put parameters in the materia for HP/MP change and so on. Let me know if you need anymore info. Thanks! Love the plugin!
  13. Walking In Water

This worked as well, for some reason I was trying to over complicate things.
  14. Walking In Water

This.... worked perfectly! Thanks!
  15. Walking In Water

Does anyone have an idea of the best way to replicate, this effect. The walking through water portion, I can't get it to look natural. I come up with using the waterfall splishy splashy tiles the mask the fact your character is kind of just floating on the tiles. Anyone else have a better idea...
  16. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Is there a way to tell which party member you used an item on?
  17. DMV Param Distribute (stat)

I am trying to use the Actor Notetags to say how much each stat increase. I have this in my main character notetag, <mod dist val: 30, 10, 5, 5, 3, 3, 2, 2>, it is still using the default one in Plugin Settings. EDIT: Figured it out, just had start a new game rather than continue a save. Is...
  18. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

@kiriseo - I have changed the variable that you have set for 20 to a different one per stat, so each stat would be independant of each other, turns out you have it set for everything to be tied to a variable based on the actor. How would you change that so each stat can grow in cost independant...
  19. Yanfly JP Costs and Stat Points

Thanks I'll try that! Have a good weekend.
  20. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

The problem with this is if you ever quit the game, then reload your save, the costs displayed will be whatever the default was. It will still deduct the correct amount.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porkipon