Search results

1. MDZ

RMMV Wintervale Keep: A Vagabond's Tale of Treasure and Treachery.

oh, derp. I didn't check there. Most of my posts if any are in the weee hours of the morning. I'll go back here in the next few days or week to clean it up. "I thought they were talking about in the game." Note to self, Check posts. I have read everything in game now and caught just about all...
  2. MDZ

Thank you for the feedback. It is most welcomed. If you post the image you spoke about (the ghost lighting) so I can see what your talking about maybe I can help. There isn't anything I have seen that looks off with the lighting. You may be seeing another light coming from a torch down a hallway...
  3. MDZ

New video up if you can find it. (Teaser trailer) for now, enjoy these screen shots! Enjoy!
  4. MDZ

Just finished the art on this one. Enjoy! @RCXDan & alice_gristle: I will leave the response to that question alone. Assume what you will. Just keep in mind these forums do not allow that sort of thing as many age groups visit. Posting such would most likely result in removal of the post. There...
  5. MDZ

Hello everyone, Hard at work... Here is a piece I have been working on for a few days now. (Still incomplete. I will finish it by the weekend. Sword not done and various other minor details.) Rez scaled down to upload here. Enjoy! ~MDZ Revised img below
  6. MDZ

Ahhh, I understand. There are minor tutorials in at the start of the game that tell you about equipping armor, using skills and using items. (a few pop up photos that show examples upon attaining the first weapon you come across.) These I did not feel the need to show in the videos. (The...
  7. MDZ

Need to remove entire inventory on death

I was getting ready to say that. A simple common even with change items for all items -x Would do the trick
  8. MDZ

Hello everyone, Still hard at work on this. For the font, though I do understand it can be a touch hard to read for some. I enjoy the text and how it looks and it is used throughout the entire game so at this point for personal interests and the fact that I would need to photoshop countless...
  9. MDZ

RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!)

This looks amazing thus far! Keep up the good works. PM me with a link when this goes on sale. I would gladly play it from the looks of things.
  10. MDZ

RMXP Charon - Zhetan Chronicles [Act I] | NEW DEMO OUT NOW

Beautiful mapping! "I see puzzles!!!"
  11. MDZ

RMMV Mana Raiders v0.26 live!!!

Everything I am seeing looks outstanding! I love the level designs and how the battles look with the enemies chosen. Keep up the good work! A lot of this reminds me of FFXI
  12. MDZ

Not a lot is shown in the game and the room shown is just a quick test room. There are many things that are not shown here. Skills, animations, custom tiles, etc... Though I do appreciate the feedback, perhaps provide a bit more sustenance as to what is "Pretty general" as that is helpful to no...
  13. MDZ

There you go. all new videos. Enjoy^^
  14. MDZ

(Moghunter) Move the shown command menu.

In mog.battle hud plugin you have to adjust the x y axis to move it. It the cmd window. Send me a dm and I will wal you through it. I am having some issues with a mog menu plungin as well btw
  15. MDZ

It was just a poor recording is all. I plan to clean it up soon and replace the posted video. my 9~5 takes up most of my time and this is something I do in the evening or any free time. I plan to have this reworked here this weekend. Thanks for the feedback! ~MDZ
  16. MDZ

Greetings everyone, I am happy to share with you the project that I have been working on for quite a few years now. Enjoy! ~Feedback welcome~ Regards, ~MDZ (Projected release date: TBD: Dec2019 ~ 1st Qtr 2020) Wintervale Keep is a top down JRPG at it's...
  17. MDZ

Hard at work

Hard at work

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porkipon