Search results

1. Dark_Metamorphosis

Hahaha that was a good one Kloe! No just lack of activity in general :(

Hahaha that was a good one Kloe! No just lack of activity in general :(
  2. Dark_Metamorphosis

Back from a long vacation ;D

Back from a long vacation ;D
  3. Dark_Metamorphosis

I actually enjoy the XIII series better than XII so, that says a lot (A)

I actually enjoy the XIII series better than XII so, that says a lot (A)
  4. Dark_Metamorphosis

FF XII is rubbish :D

FF XII is rubbish :D
  5. Dark_Metamorphosis

sprite transparent issue

Not sure, but I send it now:
  6. Dark_Metamorphosis

Pile up on my 30x games that I have in my list that I havnt even started playing yet. THANK YOU...

Pile up on my 30x games that I have in my list that I havnt even started playing yet. THANK YOU VOLVO! <3
  7. Dark_Metamorphosis

Custom lighting for Yami's overlay script?

As for using the overlay script, I think that it will be fixed to the map if you name the filename according to the script, so I think you just need to have the correct resoloution of the map in order for it to stick properly. As for intensity I'm not entirerly sure, I think you can just...
  8. Dark_Metamorphosis

Thank you guys  :rock-left:

Thank you guys  :rock-left:
  9. Dark_Metamorphosis

Done recoloring 3 spritesheets, took me an insane amount of time to finish. But when you are as...

Done recoloring 3 spritesheets, took me an insane amount of time to finish. But when you are as bad as me it's not really a surprise :D   Really satisfied with how they turned out though, Serenian soldiers be praised!
  10. Dark_Metamorphosis

Haha, well it does resemble the shape so if you just have it in the corner of your eyes I could...

Haha, well it does resemble the shape so if you just have it in the corner of your eyes I could see why. Feel sorry for the girl that has a skull there though and the "allopian tubes" aka the horns have no eggs attached to them :(
  11. Dark_Metamorphosis

Graphical problems with Victors animated battlers script

Try write it without the zero and the <> as in: anim: id 13;  hopefully that should solve it. Also, Victor has a good manual with every command that you can use found here: Seems like many people have this issue when it comes to the bow setup, other weapons works fine to show altered...
  12. Dark_Metamorphosis

At least you have finished a project, that's more than many of us. Be proud about that :)  

At least you have finished a project, that's more than many of us. Be proud about that :)  
  13. Dark_Metamorphosis

Wow, that's stupid...

Wow, that's stupid...
  14. Dark_Metamorphosis

Thats a good point, didn't think of FF VIII but thats more or less what I mean. Even though you...

Thats a good point, didn't think of FF VIII but thats more or less what I mean. Even though you have more control over Laguna etc in that you control them as party-members. Even better approach to it to be honest, but I usually just tell the backstory in this fashion but without the player you...
  15. Dark_Metamorphosis

Ye but it doesn't have to be the main character, most of those visions takes part in the past...

Ye but it doesn't have to be the main character, most of those visions takes part in the past and involve other people related to the backstory. So instead the player take control of somone that isnt in the current party at all, but somone that is linked to the backstory and the current story...
  16. Dark_Metamorphosis

Yeah like a flashback, or having someone start telling the party about it and then transition it...

Yeah like a flashback, or having someone start telling the party about it and then transition it into a flashback where the player can take control of someone that's part of that flashback. I use that in my game, since my protagonist usually have lots of visions. I then let the player control...
  17. Dark_Metamorphosis

You could try show the player about the plot-twists instead and having them interact with them...

You could try show the player about the plot-twists instead and having them interact with them in the event you are creating, instead of only text. A lot of information dumping can be a bit boring.
  18. Dark_Metamorphosis

Graphical problems with Victors animated battlers script

You could try and use no animation whatsoever in the database, and then add the animation ID in the notetag instead and see if that works.
  19. Dark_Metamorphosis

What kind of explanation? Game mechanics and such? If so, you could take a small chunk at the...

What kind of explanation? Game mechanics and such? If so, you could take a small chunk at the time, progressively informing the player about various mechanics :)
  20. Dark_Metamorphosis

Yeah...  :|

Yeah...  :|

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?
Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?
RPG Maker MZ demo -project with some new features:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexyahoo