Search results

1. esby

RMVXA Amort

DOWNLOAD Amort is a short story driven game created for McBacon Jam 4. It was created by the team of zDS, Superstroke, Cashmere Cat and myself. It takes roughly 30 minutess to complete. Synopsis: Five years after divorcing her husband, a mother returns to her hometown, where she once fell in...
  2. esby

ALBEDO

albedo /alˈbiːdəʊ/ the proportion of the incident light or radiation that is reflected by a surface   Looking out the window he can see the light Can you guide him? One lonely Astronaut waiting in the sky Can you save him?     Credits Archeia...
  3. esby

aubade

aubade /əʊˈbɑːd/ a poem or piece of music appropriate to the dawn or early morning. ☀ Aubade is a short fantasy rpg, the estimated completion time should be around two hours. With the land in perennial night, a young woman from the Heliacal Knights has been given a straightforward yet...
  4. esby

The Good, The Bad & The Pork

SYNOPSIS: In the small town of Winslow on the edge of the western frontier a woman called Tess watches the falling stars streak along the skies. Awoken by a commotion outside of her window she comes to the aid of a lost pig and promises to find its home. Join the duo as they explore the...
  5. esby

XIX^

XIX Antecedent is a modern RPG with exploration elements. This version of the game is a demo that acts as a prequel and aims of give a sample of gameplay elements found in the full version.   S Y N O P S I S   Nestled under the snowy peaks of Mt. Alasdair an eery stillness has befallen the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rondo730