Search results

1. xizorandy

Caethyril's Plugins

Hi Caethyril, I really like the Cae_FaceOnRight plugin. Thank you very much!
  2. xizorandy

Maximum number of plugins?

I've made a new project, added and configured most of everything I liked, and then turned them all off. I've been enabling things as I want to use them. Just customising the Title Screen, Options Menu and doing my intro scene, I've got 50 odd plugins enabled already :o Theres' been some...
  3. xizorandy

Maximum number of plugins?

Not sure if this has been asked before, but has anyone found a rough limit on how many plugins become too many? Out of curiosity, I downloaded over 800 plugins that I liked the sound of what they did. I then added them one by one to a project, added events to test them, and if I liked them, I...
  4. xizorandy

OcRam - Lights plugin [v2.03 updated 2019/11/23]

Hi OcRam, Was trying out the lights, I really like it so far, but I got an error: "Cannot read property 'offset' of undefined" It seems to be when using light_event or light_event_name plugin commands. So I made a new project added only OcRam_Lights v2.01 Then setup some events to test...
  5. xizorandy

Stuck

To quote the words of the immoral Pooh "oh bother". I've spent a couple of months now learning my way around rpgmaker, organized the scripts I wasn't to use and set up everything I want to be able to do and created the basic layouts of a large portion of the maps... And I've got stuck on...
  6. xizorandy

Variables: convert string to integer

Shaz, as always you're amazing! Thank You.
  7. xizorandy

I am using this script to get the notetag: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/10545-est-simple-notetags-grabber/ The note tag is  <Enviro: 1> To populate the value I am using: Control Variables: [0001:MapEnvironment] = $game_map.map.note_args_all_int("Enviro") (i had to change the word...
  8. xizorandy

I've got a value coming in from a notetag and it comes in as [1] I want it to be 1 so I can use it as a conditional branch variable check. any thoughts on how to strip the [ ] smybols and make it a Integer value? Cheers, `Andy
  9. xizorandy

Passing a MapID as the key to a Hash or Bit Switch

Thanks Shaz, I'll keep playing with this... there's gotta be a easier way to track this without using a myriad of switches and variables, but I'm not sure what it is yet :D
  10. xizorandy

It was getting messy using switches and variables. I simplified what I was doing for the post, but there are 8 environment states that could be applied to a map. Maybe it's just the way that my brain works, but I would find it easier to track using a set of Hashes or the Bit Switch
  11. xizorandy

I'm still new, sorry if this is a noob question... I've managed to get the outcome I want using a heap of variables, but I don't like it - It's too messy for me. (also, sorry if I haven't got all the terms correct) The Short Version of this question is: Can I use the MapID as a key in a Hash...
  12. xizorandy

Changing currently playing sounds volume.

Mods please kill this topic. I was looking for a way to control multiple currently playing sounds in vxace, doesn't seem like it can be done. I'll go with creating my own sound track for the cutscene.
  13. xizorandy

Luna Engine and Title Screen Menu

Thanks Nio Kasgami, I'll take a look :D
  14. xizorandy

Luna Engine and Title Screen Menu

Hi all,  So I'm new to RPGMaker, so I'm learning slowly and probably shouldn't have bought Luna Engine but I misunderstood what I was buying... but now I've got it, I'll try and learn how to use it  :D I'll probably come up with more questions but, to start with, what I am wanting to do...
  15. xizorandy

How much can you make something 'based upon' something else?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback and your thoughts.
  16. xizorandy

Tracking Credits

I had to find a better solution. I've made something that worked for me and made a tutorial on it that is here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/37770-data-management-tracking-resources-licences-and-sources/
  17. xizorandy

Edits by Haydeos! Sprites, Facesets, Icons, Tilesets, Etc.

Awesome. Thanks Haydeos. I'm new and I'm being careful about using resources so I don't have to remake anything. I'm pretty sure that red bat is going to get into my game now. Thanks!  BD
  18. xizorandy

Data Management: Tracking Resources, Licences and Sources

To me, there is nothing more frustrating then not being able to find it when I want it - which is why at work, my email has 80 folders in it for categorising and storing emails. The above detail is just to explain why I had to find a better way to sort, store, keep and later find Resources I...
  19. xizorandy

Edits by Haydeos! Sprites, Facesets, Icons, Tilesets, Etc.

Is there a TOS for the sources? What where these recoloured from?
  20. xizorandy

How much can you make something 'based upon' something else?

Perhaps I just read books and play games too much.  ;) (I might also be overly paranoid. B)  )

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oxid