Search results

1. blueperiod

RMVXA Linus: The Forgotten Days

there’ll be something new soon. :)
  2. blueperiod

Hello! Here are 30 minutes of new gameplay from the upcoming release.
  3. blueperiod

Aw, thanks! Funny thing, actually. My own command of the English language was shaky during that old demo, so there were quite a few grammatical/spelling errors. I've gotten a bit more comfortable with English since then, which has caused the game to balloon into something a lot bigger and...
  4. blueperiod

@gRaViJa Development is still going at a brisk pace! Hoping to release something new at the end of the year. In the meanwhile, here are some new screenshots featuring Leigh, Linus' older half-brother who will have a playable section in the prologue.
  5. blueperiod

Hello again, folks/friends. I figured I'd give a much-needed update on the status of the game and what's changed since the last demo release 4 years ago. A lot has changed in that time, both in the game itself, as well as my perspective on what kind of story I'm aiming to tell. The goal has...
  6. blueperiod

Hello and a merry new year to everyone! Decided to try my hand at some art and drew Linus as an adult. It's not incredible or anything but I figured I'd give it a try! Also, here's a new battle screenshot: ^ This takes place during a flashback sequence in the prologue. It's meant to make...
  7. blueperiod

Wow, how did I miss this post? I know I'm super late but, man, it's great to see you again! If you see this, thanks for the support, and for your help in playtesting the game! Hope AoA is progressing smoothly. :)
  8. blueperiod

They're edited Fire Emblem facesets. Eventually plan on having custom portraits.
  9. blueperiod

Haha, yeah, LINUS is getting up there. I think I started development in... 2010? Or some such?
  10. blueperiod

this boy is back in town

this boy is back in town
  11. blueperiod

Yeah, it's still being worked on! Been busy with work/life so progress has been preeeetty slow but development has is picking up steam again. In fact, here are two new screenshots!
  12. blueperiod

Non-Combat Menu

Oh wow! That was amazingly quick.  It's working splendidly. Thanks so much for helping me out!
  13. blueperiod

Non-Combat Menu

Howdy! Great script you have here! I was wondering if there's any way to allow you to access certain scripts from this menu. In this instance, I'm working with modern algebra's quest journal and I'd like to be able to open it from the menu. Here's a link to the script I'm talking...
  14. blueperiod

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Here's a text-based RPG I'm working on with some other folks. You create a character and depending on the choices you make the game plays out differently (i.e you'll have different relationships with different characters). There are a number of alternate pathways that the story can take...
  15. blueperiod

The Amber Throne (Complete)

Oh man, glad to see you're releasing a playable version. Still the most anticipated RM game for me. Can't wait till a full release!
  16. blueperiod

Equipment with custom names.

Warpmind, your suggestion pointed me in the right direction and I found a solution. Turns out there's a great script that allows you to do just this by Mr. Bubble called 'Rename Anything'. Much thanks!
  17. blueperiod

Equipment with custom names.

Hey all. I've run into a bit of an issue and I've kind of run out of ideas on how to fix it. Basically, at the start of the game, I want to give the player the chance to name a personal "talisman" that will act as their main weapon throughout the game. I did this by giving that specific item...
  18. blueperiod

Your name sounds familiar! Weren't you on RMVX.net years ago? And didn't you have a podcast? Or...

Your name sounds familiar! Weren't you on RMVX.net years ago? And didn't you have a podcast? Or am I thinking of someone else?
  19. blueperiod

I'm telling you, Stephy. ART BLOG

I'm telling you, Stephy. ART BLOG
  20. blueperiod

Yay! I was hoping you'd get around to playing the demo Elude! Now, I'm going to address a few of your points. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rondo730