Search results

1. AfroditeOhki

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Villager girl and Goddess Sprite

These are amazing! Thank you so much!
  2. AfroditeOhki

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

People were asking here about making this compatible with Mog's Time System, and I was just working on this now so I thought I'd make a quick and painless guide: there's no need for compatibility. I just tested and this method works with both shadow and shadowless versions of Khas Lighting...
  3. AfroditeOhki

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

There's a free plugin by Archeia that does that. (I realize that this is a request to make this feature come already packed with RM, but perhaps if you didn't know about it, it might be useful to you)
  4. AfroditeOhki

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

I didn't read all replies, so sorry if this has been mentioned, but I got a very simple one: Let us walk behind lower walls. Like, in the inside of a building. Like it only lets you get here: And then I have to use a mix of plugin + tileset kitbashing to let my character go here: Just...
  5. AfroditeOhki

Yanfly!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEHE I WUV U <3

Will be sorely missed. Thank you Yanfly for everything you have done for this community. I wish you well in all of your future projects, whatever they may be.
  6. AfroditeOhki

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

I'll look into it, thanks! Though I'm not a programmer so this is puzzling me a lot xD Edit: I managed to place a second character on screen by just changing the assigned window name for the second character in the code in the demo of this plugin. Still trying to figure out how to draw them...
  7. AfroditeOhki

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

When using the Demo's script codes to draw the animations directly on screen (during a cutscene/conversation), is it possible to do those things? 1- draw two different Dragonbones characters on screen at once 2- have them drawn UNDER the text/talk window? If so, how?
  8. AfroditeOhki

Animated busts and picture based animations.

.... I discovered my problem and I feel like an idiot, but I'll post it here in case anyone else is ever as much of a newbie as I am and commits the same mistake. The help says SCRIPT CALLS for those commands. I, absent-mindedly, was using PLUGIN COMMANDS. Basically, script works perfectly...
  9. AfroditeOhki

Okay, with Tsukihine Animated Overlay Addon turned off, I don't get the error Buuuuuut the script doesn't do the fadeout either. The pictures just disappear and the message ends, and I noticed that I had commands to delete the pictures - if I remove those, the pictures stay on screen while my...
  10. AfroditeOhki

Okay I tried again with Yanfly's core engine and core updates installed, and the error now shows this, which might make more sense. ... which looking at it might be the plugin being incompatible with other plugins. I'm gonna turn a few off and try again.
  11. AfroditeOhki

Alright, makes sense - let me try and explain as much as I can! These are the plugins I'm using: I have some animations pre-configured in the common event tabs. They all have between 20 and 40 frames each. (They're looking like this:) An example of how I'm using them (don't mind the text...
  12. AfroditeOhki

Hi, first: You've absolutely SAVED ME with this script. Thank you so very much. Second: I have a little problem. I can use the text codes perfectly, but whenever I use a script command, I get a "TypeError - Cannot read property 'trim' of undefined". Could you help me find what's causing that?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oxid