Search results

1. RachelTheSeeker

Your Alternate Names For Stock Items?

Hey again! Sorry to create another thread so soon. I'm inspired by a post-related query by @Ami. He was looking for a different name of a classic Final Fantasy "Elixir" -- an item that restores all health and cleanses status ailments. I take his plight to heart; one of the big things I'm not...
  2. RachelTheSeeker

How Much of a Skill Resource (MP, etc) For Party Members?

EDIT: As suggested by @TheoAllen, changed the thread name for a more accurate description. By now, I'm safe to say that I like discussing JRPG theory. Thread about the numeric scale of stats and damage, and what the roles of healers/support characters should be like, inspired this idea. How...
  3. RachelTheSeeker

Rachel's Art Den

About time I created a thread like this. I've been a self-taught artist even since I could pick up a pencil. My works have evolved from stick figures, with oval bodies and feet with circle heads and hands, to better stuff than I give myself credit for. As you might guess, I specialize in...
  4. RachelTheSeeker

Making Cutscenes "Personal": What Do?

I'm in a rut, and I wanted to ask for some advice for game making for once. I've offered my ideas on game theory insofar as mechanics as of late, and to a degree storytelling. This is probably me hating what I create but like... how emotional is too emotional for dialogue and cutscenes in games...
  5. RachelTheSeeker

RMVXA A Maned Lioness

Disclaimer: As per subforum rules, this game contains elements of gender identity (which is sometimes held as political), and mild references to sex and religion. Player discretion is advised. Setting out as an adult into a new village, Raziya the lioness was different from those of the...
  6. RachelTheSeeker

RMVXA The Painted Knight

Months after their assault on the Forsaken Isle off the coast of their city, three adventurers come together once more. A dancer turned cleric, a mercenary turned militia, and a magician turned elementalist. Called together by the cleric, her friends know nothing other than the sum they're being...
  7. RachelTheSeeker

Exact Numbers For A Buff/Debuff?

Hey folks. I've begun to work on a project again, and had a query to make a certain type of buff or debuff in-game. Because I don't feel the title can convey what I mean, here's an example. Say I'm trying to create an AD&D-esque system for a game. In this case, I'm trying to make buffs and...
  8. RachelTheSeeker

'Advance' Skill from Final Fantasy 3 (DS)?

So I wanted to fiddle with something for a skill, but wouldn't know where to begin. What I'm trying to emulate is the skill 'Advance', used by the Warrior from the Nintendo DS remake of Final Fantasy III. What this does is allows the user to attack with twice the normal damage on the turn they...
  9. RachelTheSeeker

Emote set for Samurai Pack's "Nekomusume"

Hello, all. As much as I do not wish to ask, I feel I must. I've been wanting to use the "nekomusume" character, from RPG Maker VX's Samurai Resource Pack, as a playable character in an RPG. As such, I've needed a character sprite as well as a face portrait. Though I've found a sprite, I have...
  10. RachelTheSeeker

[RMXP] Creating a two-handed weapon

http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topic/7838-cursed-weapons-unequippable-script-for-rmxp/ The script collection features a two-handed weapon script! You can easily disable any scripts in the collection you do not want.
  11. RachelTheSeeker

Rachel the Seeker's Icons and Sprites (Previously Icewulf7)

So! It just so happens that I know my way around sprites and frankenspriting, as I'd just recently realized. Probably thanks to my days making sprite comics on a cruddy Tripod site that were so lame they were funny, to be honest. As my talent with frankenspriting improved with me half-arsing...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!
A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacorimo