Search results

1. ndcomix

$gameScreen.fadeOut(), interpreter.wait(), and others not working.

Hi there. I am experiencing issues with certain plugin commands executing in javascript. To isolate external factors, I created a brand new game with no plugins and wrote this simple code: Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand = function(command, args) { if (command === "testFadeOut") {...
  2. ndcomix

RMMV Tinknof Dungeon Crawl || coming this summer 2017

Tinknof Dungeon Crawl coming this summer 2017 Tinknof Dungeon Crawl is a puzzle game. As the protagonist you are charged with carefully setting traps and monsters to stop the hero's advancement. If you solved the puzzle, the heroes will be defeated and you may advance to the next level...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!
A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Domanic81