Search results

1. Meike

Pre-Title Events - Evented Splash/Title Screens

I love this plugin for MV, but when I try and use it in MZ, as the only activated plugin. It doesn't work. It just has my player floating in an empty room. Wondering if you just forgot to upload the new plugin file?
  2. Meike

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

[Wild flailing and unintelligible sounds of excitement] That literally bring the price down so much for MV owners I'm too excited to know what to say.
  3. Meike

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #4: Event List, System Tab Options, New UI, Release Date & Price!

YES! Release date and price! :D We still have 4 Thursday updates until release! That makes it feel a lot closer than saying a month away lol. I'm honestly a bit surprised they didn't increase the price at all, but I guess I shouldn't complain XD I feel like the Autosave isn't really going to...
  4. Meike

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

This is adorable! I'd talk to @Touchfuzzy to see if we can have a Wendy DLC?
  5. Meike

Frontview Battlers : Yay or Nay?

Great battlers! Honestly it all depends on the game. I will do frontview and sideview games. I like the original Phantasy Star games and games 2-4 had sprites for the party that you saw from the back and then would have attack animations for the players: Seeing your guy appear at the monster and...
  6. Meike

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

I feel redundant posting as at this point cause I AM SOLD Move Route Preview, Get Location info: Region ID for player/events, Map Layers (that we already knew about but still!) and...I must say those busts are pretty awesome! Will probably use those for game jam type projects...and if we can...
  7. Meike

Ultimate Effekseer Animation Contest by Driftwood Gaming

Gonna enter, but may not submit the best work XD I just wanna have fun and enter! Good luck, everyone!
  8. Meike

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Or when I'm asleep, last Thursday there was about 8 pages already to read through and by the time I read them we were on page 9! lol
  9. Meike

For the most part I get people's views with the direction Yanfly/VisuStella plugins are going, but they will find programmers to do this, I mean, Yanfly did it for free for years. I'm sure they can find people who love RM and the community enough to get paid to port and improve plugins. Some...
  10. Meike

MV was $80 and I can't imagine them doubling the price to $160, but I do think there will be a price increase as the improvements shown and hinted at so far are definitely worth a higher price. My gut rests at $120 as a fair price but I can see it being $100 as well. (or $99.99!) Effekseer is...
  11. Meike

That sounds so much better in my head than effects seer was. Thank you for that lol
  12. Meike

So with effects and Effekseer, their website actually provides free sample effects to use if anyone wants to take a look at them: https://effekseer.github.io/en/contribute.html
  13. Meike

Okay, seriously. Just give me a pre-order option and/or release date please! Assuming that no plugins were used (or at least any used are available with the engine) I see tiny details I love like the dialogue message boxes not being the full width of the window....and....after reading 8 pages...
  14. Meike

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

Why'd I think you were in Cali? At least now I know you're the same time zone as me. And I WON'T be up at 3am for that, no thanks....well, maybe I will, but not on the computer...toddler girl likes to wake up in the middle of the night wanting to sleep with Hubby and I....(insert my rambling...
  15. Meike

Ehhhh I may just try and get myself to call it EmZed instead of EmZee so that when I'm talking to my Hubby he knows what I mean and I don't accidentally say EmVee isntead of EmZee...man it sounds so similar that way. EmZed will at least sound different from EmVee
  16. Meike

That's why I'm hoping for something simple. Obviously I'll be looking for a ui editing plugin eventually XD or else just going into the core code and playing with it myself. Changing the UI up is one thing that I feel helps my game not seem generic RPGMaker.
  17. Meike

Is it Thursday yet? Lol. Okay, so I guess, despite not being a fan of the first 3 weeks of info drip, the marketing worked XD Features I'd like? IDK, some more basic menu editing/repositioning I guess? Not Luna Engine style of course but maybe something like SRD's Menu editor? That'd be nice.
  18. Meike

So glad I was wrong before XD It obviously showed I didn't know much about working with animations! Looking forward to hearing more about the animations feature. Mulling over the things we do know, I'm really thinking MZ is going to be worth it.
  19. Meike

Humble Bundle for Map Makers (non-RM)

Too bad I'm saving my money for MZ...otherwise I'd like to try this software out! Love Humble Bundles <3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!
Omg, 'Marsha' took over the RPGWeb twitter for a bit and its the most adorable thing ever! :LZSblush: I like it

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Domanic81