Search results

1. Kuro DCupu

^ How dare you challengin me to a fight!

^ How dare you challengin me to a fight!
  2. Kuro DCupu

Even if it's wordless, the point still the same. I mean, hate and anger is basically saying "How...

Even if it's wordless, the point still the same. I mean, hate and anger is basically saying "How dare this thing make me feel like this?"
  3. Kuro DCupu

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
  4. Kuro DCupu

Sometimes I enjoyed rubbing my own thigh

Sometimes I enjoyed rubbing my own thigh
  5. Kuro DCupu

RMXP Enthrean Radiance : Prologue [Completed]

Look at this promising old school classic~ The theme reminds me of why I love RPG genre
  6. Kuro DCupu

You should try working. It makes real money.

You should try working. It makes real money.
  7. Kuro DCupu

Justice is "Just ice" without a space

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
  8. Kuro DCupu

When someone trying to sound original...

When someone trying to sound original...
  9. Kuro DCupu

"I have this story idea where human live in virtual world, so realistic that they forgot the...

"I have this story idea where human live in virtual world, so realistic that they forgot the actual reality." "You mean like The Matrix?" "What? No! The Matrix is a story bout a guy consuming drug and doin unrealistic shet!" O_O
  10. Kuro DCupu

How to change events after they've been executed?

It's called a branch. In this case it's checking if self switch A is ON. By default all switch / self switch are OFF. The first time it triggered will branch you to the "else", thus turning ON self switch A. The condition are then fulfilled that way. The second time and further it triggered will...
  11. Kuro DCupu

I don't like hard boiled eggs... it's weird to eat something that crunchy outside soft inside...

I don't like hard boiled eggs... it's weird to eat something that crunchy outside soft inside. And after chewing it for a while it started to spill red sauces that taste like iron.
  12. Kuro DCupu

The "This game feature captivated me" thread

^ Hahha~ I'm playing the other one, Wakfu. I don't remember how I stumbled upon it years ago. It's a tactical turn-based game, but you can do multiple actions based on your AP in a single turn. Gotta love that part~ My addiction is more leaning toward save-scumming. Trying to achieve the best...
  13. Kuro DCupu

Why the non-main girl is always better?

Why the non-main girl is always better?
  14. Kuro DCupu

"Let's first start by making what you can instead of what you want~"

"Let's first start by making what you can instead of what you want~"
  15. Kuro DCupu

productive!

productive!
  16. Kuro DCupu

I have heard someone playing with an unplugged reversed controller while blindfolded.

I have heard someone playing with an unplugged reversed controller while blindfolded.
  17. Kuro DCupu

Sir, I think it's time for your medicine...

Sir, I think it's time for your medicine...
  18. Kuro DCupu

Put jumpscare

Put jumpscare
  19. Kuro DCupu

Swapping engines

Starting from scratch: - Much safer. - Get used to the new engine. - Re-evaluate yourself. - Take that suffering as a test.
  20. Kuro DCupu

that annoying Mini Lag when opening Game Menu

I don't know bout MZ, but so far RPG Maker scene menu ALWAYS took a snap to bitmap then blurred it. Otherwise, the menu background will be a black screen. I think that's the cause of the lag...? Does MZ also do that? If that's the case, how bout try removing that part and test it?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!
Omg, 'Marsha' took over the RPGWeb twitter for a bit and its the most adorable thing ever! :LZSblush: I like it

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
math_lomba