Search results

1. OmnislashXX

Degica Shop Needs A Link Back To This Site/Forum

Yeah, it's awesome but a bit confusing to navigate. Literally had to leave the Degica Shop, and then Google my way back to the forum.
  2. OmnislashXX

More piracy.

Looks as if Yanfly is reporting more shenanigans on his yanfly.moe website. Specifically with the Aekashics artist.If you are an artist, be sure to check out the post. It seems as if they have targeted more than just him.
  3. OmnislashXX

These stupid bats still won't follow orders.

I'm actually getting tired of trying to find a solution for this. I've also posted another thread because I wasn't getting any responses in my other one. Regardless, I've downloaded Yanfly's Battle AI Core but the only thing it's helped to do is to let the bats actually cast their buffs. Not on...
  4. OmnislashXX

Battle A.I.

Short of downloading Yanfly Battle A.I., is there any way to make monsters specifically target another monster? I want them to use buffs on one specific monster, but my experience with the A.I suggests that they won't do so. Either that or buff something different.
  5. OmnislashXX

Reappearing Enemies

I'm trying to wrap my head around this, so bear with me. Ok, so I have a Black Knight the characters will be fighting. The witch is in the background. Now at about 75% of his health being whittled down, the witch decides to summon a purple bat. During this round of fighting this bat will be...
  6. OmnislashXX

Side Battler - Frog?

How would I go about getting the Frog as a Side View Battler? I want one for the Hex the witch casts upon characters, transforming them into Frogs. I have character sprites in that format but not in the Side Battler Format. Anyone who can help me out, I'll be grateful.
  7. OmnislashXX

Ant Battlers

We have spiders. What we don't have are Ants. There is a sprite for them, but not an actual battler for them. So I'll put this as sort of a request, though for people creating Battlers either for fun or profit, either way, include some ants. We have enough slimes.
  8. OmnislashXX

MV Soldier/Guards

Hey guys. I'm looking for guards, or more importantly some variations of them. For instance, I'd like to use Guards donned in golden, black, and red hued armor. If you could point me in the direction of those resources or make some guards yourself, I would be grateful. Thank you.
  9. OmnislashXX

Just want to say, "Thank you".

I want to say "Thank you", to all of the staff and members here. To the people who make the plugins, the artists who share their resources, the moderators who keep this site running, the members who answer and solve problems every single day. I know that sometimes you don't get credit or that...
  10. OmnislashXX

Resizing Text in Option Screen

Hey there dudes. I present to you a screenshot of my problem. As you can see, the text is a bit big for some of these options. The dumb question of the day then, is how would I go about fixing this? Once again, thanks in advance.
  11. OmnislashXX

Recolor of Actor 2-2?!

So uh...can I ask you wonderful artists on here for another favor? I'd like the Battler on the left have darker skin and pretty much look like the girl's face set on the right. Once again, any credits will be noted and placed into the game. Thank you in advance. (yes, she is a bad ..uh.. girl. )
  12. OmnislashXX

Command that makes Equipment Non-removable?

Hey guys. I have a question in regard to equipment. I'd like to have two of my toons wear a disguise and to reflect that, I've made a few armor pieces for them. However, during these proceedings, I'd like the armor to be non-removeable. How would I go about doing this? Edit: And you know what...
  13. OmnislashXX

Yanfly MiniEventLabel Problem

Alright, so I downloaded Yanfly's EventLabel So people know where things are on the map. I've followed directions to the letter, but the text isn't showing up over the events. So, the question is, what am I doing wrong? Screenshots provided. Oh yes, and once again, I apologize in advance to...
  14. OmnislashXX

Puzzles and Riddles

How do you all handle your puzzles and riddles? Do you give out multiple choice answers for your riddles or somehow create a text based answer?
  15. OmnislashXX

Generator Parts and Sprites for Cat people?

Looking for some cat people sprites. These guys come off a bit furry. Anyways, That's what I'm looking for.
  16. OmnislashXX

Formula for Determing Self HPDrain

So, I want to create a skill that will give the user 100 TP at the cost of their HP. What would be a good formula that would calculate about 35% of the user's total HP based on their level?!
  17. OmnislashXX

How about some Dwarves?

Y'know, I'm sure we could get away with making Dwarves in the Generator, but how about creating some specific parts for them? I'd like to see someone making some jolly dwarven warriors.
  18. OmnislashXX

Simple Question: Combination Lock

I have a chest that can only be opened after the hero enters a specific combination. I've seen developers use this on many occasions. How do I do it?
  19. OmnislashXX

Omni's IGMC Reviews

Alright. It seems as if I have some time on my hands while I recover from this stroke. While I'm still developing my own game, it'll be nice to take a break and play some games. So, with that being said, I'm going to post some of my reviews on here. I'm not taking requests to review your game...
  20. OmnislashXX

How to make a Preview Video

I'm going to put this topic here because I have no idea where to even put this question. i'll leave it for the moderators to decide. Anyway, onto the question. Now, y'know how in certain games where before you even hit the Start button, if you let the game run a bit, it will show some previews...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol
Mind: "I have cool ideas! Let's make it real!

Body: "You wanna make sumthin? I'm in."

Eyes: "Go to sleep, go to sleep."

*Sleep*
Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gannonremnant