Search results

1. rekkatsu

Sea creature/animals character set

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: XP Art Style: any Description: I'm looking for fish/squid/any sea creature character set. I've already found them but it's required to have RTP of VX/MV and I don't own both. If you found one or have one free please let me know! Thanks :LZSblush...
  2. rekkatsu

current/next page button

Is it just my eyes or..? Sometimes I like browsing some sub-forums and sometimes I can't differentiate current page and next page button ex: it's not that huge problem here I know but I don't see the monitor that close (+/-50 cm) :vxmegane: maybe you could light it up a bit? anyway I really...
  3. rekkatsu

Key Item Event like The Witch House's

I wonder is there any simpler method of key item event like The Witch House? I found the script but it's only for RMVX Ace and I'm trying to do it with eventing. I did it but it's only working with normal switches ("Key" is connected to common event, terrain tag and switches) However, I can...
  4. rekkatsu

Rekkatsu's Artwork

Hello! Here is my latest artwork. Feel free to comment and save but no repost without my credit. I don't draw very often recently because I have heavy artblock ;( Enjoy! :kaoluv: Thank you ~
  5. rekkatsu

Hello, Rekka here

Hi, I'm Rekkatsu! You can call me Rekka or Rekkatsu whatever you like. I love drawing especially anime and semi-realism style. You can see my portfolios here: DeviantArt / Pixiv Actually, I tried making a RPG maker game back then but it somehow abandoned because I'm more focused on my drawing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mathews110