Search results

1. RPG MV Maker on Sale

For maybe anyone that hasn't made the leap to MV. It's 60% off on steam. Just a heads up. :) All the other editors are also on sale too. edit just picked up the season pass, just wondering did dlc pack 4 ever come out the one with kids generator parts? Can't test it till i get home from work...
  2. Bust and dialouge boxes

Hey guys having trouble with putting a bust beside a dialogue box, basically i need the text box to start over more to the right. did it via galvmessagebusts, and had moved text via messagecore but the picture too moved so moved it back. (bust is a placeholder from a older project.) Most...
  3. RMMV Bloodlines - Legacy of the lost Dragoon.

Hey guys, have had RPG maker now for just under two weeks and was looking some early feedback to make sure I am on the right direction. I began the story a long time ago as I wanted to write a book but turns out I'd rather make a game... So the last 10 days or so, I have spent learning how to...
  4. Best screen size?

Just wondering what an ideal if there is any for widescreen size. Ideally I would like down the line for the game to look good on both PC and on phones. If I had to choose one over the other it would be for PC but would be great if there was a size that did both. My pc is linked to my 40inch tv...
  5. Problem Transfering from room

Hi there, New here, after issues with getting the email confirmation email (doesn't work with googlemail it seems. I tried years ago as well and gave up with it) I have come with what would seem a rather simple problem but its been a rather frustrating one all the same. I don't know why but...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!
Welp, I just finished my favorite part of RPG making which is creating skills, now onto the tasks I like less so the motivation is lower. At least I'll get to create new ones while designing enemies!
New to MV... Awesome forum, cheers everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idotine