Search results

1. TF_Billboard.js You can walk around the tile!

I can't thank you enough for this.
  2. EST - ENEMY IMAGE CONTROL MZ

Amazing work!
  3. EST - ENEMY IMAGE CONTROL MZ

Thanks for making this plugin, it's going to get a lot of use from me. With regards to the issue around states and bloat, that's a very real problem, and I totally appreciate the technical aspect to it. If I was to propose a solution, it would be to have the priority set in the note tags. eg...
  4. AES_MZ_CustomMp - Customize the "MP" resource on a per-class basis

Thanks for the plugin. I noticed that it looks like the "After battle recovery" is triggering twice. It seems to do 1 pulse on victory, and then a second pulse when the party returns to the map screen.
  5. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Added some not so nice elves to the pack! And one of their two headed dogs and a corrupted elf. Feel free to make requests, I'm just making battlers as my own game needs them!
  6. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Some more goons to round out the Evil Empire forces.
  7. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Thanks, I'm making more as I need them and I've currently rounded out what I immediately need for my game. But always happy to make more of a theme, or set!
  8. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

In the lead up to MZ, I will be taking prompts, suggestions and requests to round out the pack! Please feel free to send them all my way.
  9. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

10 new, mostly forest based creatures added to the mix today!
  10. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Adding 2 more groups of creatures!
  11. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

8 more battlers into the mix! A sentry mech 2 bugs A bug bear bird, bugbird? Some dark-elf/lamias 2 mummies
  12. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

9 more elementals!
  13. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Adding 10 more to the mix!
  14. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Hi there. I've been a long time user of RPG Maker, and started getting into art last year. With MZ coming, I decided to get working on a whole bunch of battlers, monsters, and the like. I am open for monster requests! Turn around time will vary however. I know the images sometimes don't all...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!
Welp, I just finished my favorite part of RPG making which is creating skills, now onto the tasks I like less so the motivation is lower. At least I'll get to create new ones while designing enemies!
New to MV... Awesome forum, cheers everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arthur2007