Search results

1. ghorba96

Quest syste plugin

This seems great, thanks for translating it!
  2. ghorba96

Hime Grid Battle Engine MZ

Thank you very much for this plugin, i really like it! I do have a little problem with it and i'm nor really sure how to fix it: enemies seems to float outside of their tile I tried using Visustella Battlecore to help with positioning but it didn't work. Do you have any idea on how i can fix it?
  3. ghorba96

Dungeon Encounters: Infinite vs. Finite number

I kinda like a mix of both options, for example: Your party is in a cave where you can find 2 types of monsters, slimes and bats, they both are infinite as they respawn after a while. BUT, if you check all the nooks and crannies, you can find the mother slime and the alpha bat, which are...
  4. ghorba96

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #6: MV Trinity Resource Pack Previews!

I was wondering, will the tools like Gene, Sakan and Mado work on MZ? Or will we have to buy them again if we want to use them? (if they'll even come out for MZ)
  5. ghorba96

Your Preference Battle System in RPG Makers

Lecode and tactics by Arleq1n. I don't know why but i always loved tactical battles (the trails series introduced it to me, and i loved it since), i find it more realistic as you move in the battlefield, opposed as a sideview battle system where characters just stand in place. In the end, i...
  6. ghorba96

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

I wonder what we'll see tomorrow, system 2? database? release date?
  7. ghorba96

What parts of RPG Maker development do you struggle with the most?

It's strange reading about people not liking making maps, i find it so fun and relaxing. The thing i struggle most is the database, with the animations and the descriptions of every single thing (and the damage formula)
  8. ghorba96

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

Does this mean that we can easily export our maps to photoshop without the use of plugin? With this and the layers, parallaxing will be much easier. I wonder, with MZ, will there be more parallax layers or will it be like MV?
  9. ghorba96

RMXP Recent Grid Update

Go to tools, options and uncheck the valid box, it should disappear
  10. ghorba96

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

Wait what burger menu are you talking about? I can't see anything
  11. ghorba96

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

I would actually like an isometric view, although i'm not really sure how the battles would play out
  12. ghorba96

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

I'd love more layers like in rpgxp, or maybe a doodads editor, something to improve mapping
  13. ghorba96

RMMV Indrah's IGMC2017 Let's Plays and notes. 50 games and counting

Well I joined this IGMC to test my skills, so here's my first game! https://ghorba.itch.io/the-lost-kingdom I'd really love some feedback (and someone playing my game), and thanks for all the reviews you've done so far!
  14. ghorba96

RMMV IGMC 2017 Secret Santa

@bgillisp also done!
  15. ghorba96

RMMV IGMC 2017 Secret Santa

https://ghorba.itch.io/the-lost-kingdom My first game! I hope someone will review it! (and if you do level up and buy all weapons) And obviously I'll review yours!
  16. ghorba96

Hi, I just used your amazing bestiary script for my game, if you want to see it, it's...

Hi, I just used your amazing bestiary script for my game, if you want to see it, it's here:https://ghorba.itch.io/the-lost-kingdom
  17. ghorba96

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

https://ghorba.itch.io/the-lost-kingdom 26 days for my first game! Although I wanted to do much more, I hope you like it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!
Welp, I just finished my favorite part of RPG making which is creating skills, now onto the tasks I like less so the motivation is lower. At least I'll get to create new ones while designing enemies!
New to MV... Awesome forum, cheers everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arthur2007