Search results

1. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

I'm using one of Yanflys old (VX, not ace) scripts that lets me buy common events. In that script, I can set a limit to how many times I can buy one common event. But it seems you cannot reset the number of times you have bought a common event, once you buy one. I want to know if there is a...
  2. ShinNessTen

[VX]YEM new Battle Stats and YERD Custom Dmg Formula not working together

My current Problem lies in Yanflys Engine Melody Script "New Battle Stats" and Yanflys Engine ReDuX "Custom Dmg Formulas RD". Both scripts work perfectly fine (If you can call it that.) with each other and the Game runs fine. However, since the "New Battle Stats" script adds two additional...
  3. ShinNessTen

How to Start your Game - Simple Beginners Guide

Alright, I'm sorry to tell you, but you got baited hardcore. This isn't about how you start off your Game, but about what you need to learn in order to make your Game, yourself and your Job/Hobby successful. This actually has nothing to do with how you approach Art, Eventing, Scripting...
  4. ShinNessTen

Screenshake in Skill

To put it simply, i want something like an Earthquake skill. I've tried doing the common event for a skill, but the skill get's casted and then the common event plays right after. I would like to have the screenshake in the middle of the animations and would like control over the speed, power...
  5. ShinNessTen

Shin's Pixelcrap

Hello, i thought of making a thread about all my Pixelart related stuff so everyone can see how bad i am at doing pixelated hair and what not... I guess the first one to show would be my boy Arma: This fella likes smoking and brutally punching everybody to death. He's experienced in...
  6. ShinNessTen

Do you trust fans to make your games better?

I had the thinking that fans sometimes do a better job at keeping a game(series) alive than the actual developers. Now i ask you, out of curiosity: If you ever become a popular dev. with a great Videogame (series), would you let your fans get in on some of it's development? I know some...
  7. ShinNessTen

Soul Effect recruiting 2 Talents! (3 technically)

I don't even remember if i did something like this before on this forum... but my topic list says nope, so... i'm gonna go ahead and try my best to give you guys a bit of insight to my game and then start talking about recruitment... ing... something. I dunno! So as some of you may know...
  8. ShinNessTen

Tod The grim Reaper 3

WARNING! This game contains mild blood... well there's literally blood everywhere, but no signs of gore or the other gruesome stuff... it's just blood. There's also Strong language!   TOD the grim Reaper 3! This game has been made in over 1 week! (Phew!) That means it's...
  9. ShinNessTen

Finishing a Game... with SwapXT

This is probably a dead horse that shouldn't be beaten to more death at this point, BUT... I am nearing my Game's release but i discovered a problem, that i should've thought about looong before i even used the Program: SwapXT. So SwapXT is basically the godsend for VX-ers (That or...
  10. ShinNessTen

Final Fantasy V Fiesta!

So in some of my updates i sometimes say "Streaming Final Fantasy 5 FIESTA!". I've been wondering who knows about it, and does it every year except for me. lmao I know FF5 isn't particularily a well known Final Fantasy, but gosh darnit I think it's the best one right next to 9! What a...
  11. ShinNessTen

Tod The grim Reaper 1+2

Tod is an ATB based RPG with a slightly different approach to strategy. The story revolves around a chicken that an unknown entity called the Unholy Cat has made into a grim reaper. You play as that chicken which the Cat has fittingly titled "Tod" and your objective is to find out what the Cats...
  12. ShinNessTen

"I gonna do, what i should've done years ago!"

No that's not a typo... that's my fav. line of all time...  Hi! My name's Shin! That's not my real name though... You may know me... you may know me not... but i'm here. I'm making a game were one of the main characters is called "Shin"... I know what you're thinking... but that has a reason...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle