Search results

1. Lunchbox1946

Rune Skills (Skill System)

@mjishi Ah well, I am using it with the entire suite of Yanfly plugins plus some others also designed to work with YEP systems. I assume there was some error in trying to use it in combination with. I did test to see if it would work stand alone, I should have mentioned that first and I do...
  2. Lunchbox1946

Rune Skills (Skill System)

Hello, I'd like to start out by saying I absolutely love this plugin, i'm using it for prominent feature in my game. I've been back and forth between Mjshi's and Waterguy's versions. But I keep coming up with a problem both ways. I use Yanfly's plugins (as many do). When I use Mjshi's the game...
  3. Lunchbox1946

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Heya, so I dont do this often but I have a few really cool ones I'd be happy to share. Today I will share two for some fun times. Machine Gun Punch Think Gomu Gomu no Gatling but without being a rubber man. Or maybe similar to Zell's Punch Rush from FFVIII. PLUGINS USED: YEP Battle Engine Core...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle