Search results

1. Aelfyr

Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

About the ennemies fighting each other it will be soooo usefull I know you are working hard and all, but do you have any ideas of when it will be possibles ? I mean, i will entierly change my battle system if this is possible ! And for the best ^^
  2. Aelfyr

Anyone help with getting 6-character party to show in menu all at once? (not 4)

http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/13/yep-8-skill-core/ Is your solution, somebody requested the same thing a while earlier: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/request-remove-tp-bar-from-certain-actors-in-battle.46649/
  3. Aelfyr

RPG Maker got his own limitation sometimes, at last you can have everybody, you can still make a little tutorial to explain to the player where to find the two other member ^^
  4. Aelfyr

http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/20/yep-29-party-system/ Judging from the video it's exactly what you're looking for. Unfortunately i'm not sure everybody will be displayed on map screen
  5. Aelfyr

YEP_ClassChangeCore: Unintentional Class Change

It may be cause they already got this classe, try to downlevel them did you put another prerequired classes ? it also could solve the thing The other solution, a little tiring but, would be to give the main actor at level 50 a comp called "Job change Great Lord", and when he use it, it call a...
  6. Aelfyr

MOG Chrono Fight Engine ABS

Sure, Here's the thing : As you can see, the first skill is Fire, not made for ABS, the one is FireBall made for ABS
  7. Aelfyr

MOG Chrono Fight Engine ABS

Did you supress the skill "fire" or "Fireball" ? Fire if for the chrono engine not the ABS. it can be a little tricky Be sure to supress the right skill, i've made a test with two npc, one was adding thunder, the other was taking it and it worked.
  8. Aelfyr

YEP_ClassChangeCore: Unintentional Class Change

It may be a feature, the easiest way would be to set up a little automatic event at the beginning by example using plugin call : If great lord is class 7, and you main hero lord is actor 1, just put something like this: RemoveClass 2 7 RemoveClass 3 7 RemoveClass 4 7 RemoveClass 5 7 it will...
  9. Aelfyr

Alpha ABS system

There is a couple of solution but one of the easiest is to make a copy of your map, set up a night event (Like making screen go bluer and darker) To set up the situation imagine you begin at day, when it's "night" time, you make a parralel event working that will transfer the player on the...
  10. Aelfyr

Alpha ABS

The efficient way : Put inside the dead stance of your ennemies: "+1 to a variable" (Like Chest Opening condition) "delete this event" Put that dead stance on parralel and the moment the ennemies is killed the var will increase by 1. If you want that mob to be able to respawn again if you leave...
  11. Aelfyr

And sorry for that but, is there a way to desactivate flash and screen shaking ? It's freaking annoying, particulary with multiple ennemy attacking you ^^ I tried to remove it myself by suppressing "shake" thing directlty in the plugin but i'm not sure it's really about this I wonder if it's...
  12. Aelfyr

Hello ! Your work is very interesting and impresive, i was myself trying to create an ABS system, and as i don't know how to script anything i managed to do something. I would like to use your plugin in my game but, there is a little thing that your system cannot do, i will explain : In my...
  13. Aelfyr

Sythian Bard's World Map Tiles

Very nice collection, i think i'm gonna use the whole lot ! It's very hard to find good world map tiles, i hope you will do more. Of course i will try go give you a free copy when it will be out ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?
Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle