Search results

1. Hyptosis

Map transition and load issues with Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads

I've been having this same issue, I've checked and double checked to make sure all my yanfly stuff is in order, and I've disable any other plugins. I found a way to 'hide' this issue using a solid black picture (.png), and using it to 'show picture', 'move picture' (increase opacity) and make...
  2. Hyptosis

Free Tilesets from Hyptosis

Thanks for the kind words guys! Rock on!
  3. Hyptosis

Free Tilesets from Hyptosis

Hey guys, I release a free tileset this morning, thought I'd share it. I have some others most of you have probably seen, but I'll link them just in case. NEW! -- http://opengameart.org/content/bone-planet Old Ones - http://imgur.com/gallery/LSCzbIV/new Enjoy and, and have fun! :D
  4. Hyptosis

RPG Art Tutorials

Thanks for the kind words and checking it out! Anything to help! ^_^
  5. Hyptosis

RPG Art Tutorials

Thanks for checking them out guys! Means a lot to me. ^_^ Here is my newest one, it's VERY simple though.
  6. Hyptosis

RPG Art Tutorials

Here is another monster I did for the interior of the cave. I try to show how to build monsters form prefabbed parts as quickly as possible. I'm going to try to do some map stuff next, thanks!
  7. Hyptosis

RPG Art Tutorials

Here is the final tutorial on the Ratling Enemies! Mostly covering my speed coloring method for monster sprites in photoshop. If there is anyhting specific someone would like to see in the future please let me know! ^_^ (Art related of course, haha)
  8. Hyptosis

RPG Art Tutorials

Thanks, I'll see about setting one up! ^5 :D
  9. Hyptosis

RPG Art Tutorials

Hey thanks, yeah I might do that. I need to collect them all and reorganize them though. They're kind of all over the place haha. ^_^
  10. Hyptosis

RPG Art Tutorials

Hi guys! I am working on an rpg, and some friends where asking if I'd show them how I was doing some of the stuff I've been doing for the game. So I thought I'd record them and make a little tutorial of my workflow. I'm not the best at this, I've never made tutorials before so I'm learning as I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:
While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?
Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle