Search results

1. WiegrafDX

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hmm... tried with "this.vit" but no change. To give you an idea, the base HP progression goes from 15 and gains 3 per level and MP is 10 and gains 2 per level through the database. So at Level 1, they'd have 15 HP and 10 MP. After changing the eval to have "this.vit * 2" and "this.str" for HP...
  2. WiegrafDX

ICF-Soft Params Core

So I have the MainUtility and ParamsCore plugin installed and am trying to modify the MHP and MMP calculation. I have modified the default parameters to be STR, VIT, FOC, WIL, AGI and LUK. Currently, the default eval is for HP and MP is "(Base + Plus) * Rate * XRate * Buff + Flat + XFlat"...
  3. WiegrafDX

RPG Maker MV 3D Labyrinth Tool Idea

I'm also interested in seeing this happen. Having more creative options for creating projects is always welcome dungeon delving support might be quite fun to work with if it's designed as a core element through DLC.
  4. WiegrafDX

Equipment Attributes

Thanks, confirming that it works on my end
  5. WiegrafDX

Equipment Attributes

Well, new issue I've come across (after disabling other plugins to make sure), leaving only ICFSoft_MainUtility and ICFSoft_ParamsCore : all items no longer functions. Healing items no longer heal, spell books type items do not teach the associated "Learn Skill" and such. I'm thinking the...
  6. WiegrafDX

Equipment Attributes

I just tested again; it's actually YEP's Charge Time Battle System that's causing the conflict (the main engine core seems to work fine); after checking the scripts, I noticed that the BattleManager.processTurn() function (which is the one that "LastSubjectActor" redefines) isn't used in YEP's...
  7. WiegrafDX

Equipment Attributes

Yes, it's working wonderfully and I can now have separate character stats and equipment only stats. I've run in only one problem however : I am using the "LastSubjectActor" plugin to get the last acting actor character in battle to run a few common events since my project uses a passive...
  8. WiegrafDX

Equipment Attributes

So my request is a rather simple one : much like in RPG Maker XP where you had 4 attributes for the characters and 3 for equipment, I'd like to have equipment attributes like "Attack Power", Magic Power", "Defense" and "Magic Defense" as separate attributes from the actor's own. The goal being...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D
Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:
While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?
Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle