Search results

1. BreadInc

Back from a long hiatus and ready to punch out a game!

Back from a long hiatus and ready to punch out a game!
  2. BreadInc

Solid Lanterns/Candles?

So I'm using the lanterns from the !Other3 character file to decorate part of a map temporarily, but I can't figure out how to make it so the characters can't pass through them. There's probably a very simple fix to this but I can't find it :,) I tried to search for previous instances of this...
  3. BreadInc

I love being able to make my own unique characters with different body types. Whooo. Couldn't do...

I love being able to make my own unique characters with different body types. Whooo. Couldn't do that on the Episode App.
  4. BreadInc

Any other Australian Rm devs?

Welcome to the club!
  5. BreadInc

@[41943:@bgillisp] Clever!

@[41943:@bgillisp] Clever!
  6. BreadInc

@[52868:@Artificer] I suppose, but the house I made has an office, guest bedrooms etc, so...

@[52868:@Artificer] I suppose, but the house I made has an office, guest bedrooms etc, so... probably won't work. Haha. @[41943:@bgillisp] Perfect!
  7. BreadInc

The worst part of mapmaking is making a house and not being able to decide what the rooms should...

The worst part of mapmaking is making a house and not being able to decide what the rooms should be. Then forgetting a toilet. #rip
  8. BreadInc

My instagram followers don't do rm so I can post a video of curtains opening and closing and...

My instagram followers don't do rm so I can post a video of curtains opening and closing and they're mindblown. Hahaha.
  9. BreadInc

@[5769:@Matseb2611] you'd think so! but I'm not very confident in my abilities XD

@[5769:@Matseb2611] you'd think so! but I'm not very confident in my abilities XD
  10. BreadInc

Somehow managed to lose the default door images. Looked in all the program files, can't find...

Somehow managed to lose the default door images. Looked in all the program files, can't find them. Why me?
  11. BreadInc

I'm a pop punk nut but for some reason dubstep is the best music for me to concentrate with haha

I'm a pop punk nut but for some reason dubstep is the best music for me to concentrate with haha
  12. BreadInc

If I were making a large ship map, what tiles would be best for making the upper deck? Are there...

If I were making a large ship map, what tiles would be best for making the upper deck? Are there any free resources that would work?
  13. BreadInc

I have an intuos! It's amazing, and the no-screen thing isn't a problem once you get the hang of...

I have an intuos! It's amazing, and the no-screen thing isn't a problem once you get the hang of looking at your monitor instead of your hand.
  14. BreadInc

Spent all my time the last few days doing government forms. I'm ready to go into the light.

Spent all my time the last few days doing government forms. I'm ready to go into the light.
  15. BreadInc

The Logan Paul situation got me sick to my stomach. Unbelievable. I also blame Youtube. This is...

The Logan Paul situation got me sick to my stomach. Unbelievable. I also blame Youtube. This is not okay.
  16. BreadInc

"Put a heatpack on it!" "we're in the midst of the australian summer i will DIE"

"Put a heatpack on it!" "we're in the midst of the australian summer i will DIE"
  17. BreadInc

I have really persistent inflammation in my rib joints. Thank you for your well wishes :D

I have really persistent inflammation in my rib joints. Thank you for your well wishes :D
  18. BreadInc

How many RPG Maker games have you made?

Zero. Hahaha. I want to make my first game something I'll be proud of, so I'm taking it slow.
  19. BreadInc

Rib problems are the WORST. Can't sleep, can't eat, can't breathe too much D:

Rib problems are the WORST. Can't sleep, can't eat, can't breathe too much D:
  20. BreadInc

@[114158:@Sauteed_Onion] We can sulk together! :D Best of luck with your surgery, though. I'm...

@[114158:@Sauteed_Onion] We can sulk together! :D Best of luck with your surgery, though. I'm sending you the good vibes @[100539:@starlight dream] thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D
Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:
While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?
Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle