Search results

1. Guardcraft Games

SERVICE IGMC Recruitment

About me, I’ve been a member of this community for just about 4 years now, though I’ve mostly kept to the sidelines. A few people may know me from commissions, but over the last year, I’ve begin working on a project in Gamemaker. I’m a hard worker and currently could give at least 9-10 hours a...
  2. Guardcraft Games

Wanderers

3. Guardcraft Games

Cintronic's Resources Update 1.4.7 (6 Animations / 8 Windowskins)

Terms: (Animations are free for Non-Commercial use in MV or VXACE, with credit --- Contact me via PM for information about Commercial use) (Windowskins Labled *All* are free for Non-Commercial or Commercial use in MV, with credit) (Windowskins Labled *NC* are...
  4. Guardcraft Games

[IGMC 2015] Ever

This is the first game I’ve created, add in the contest time frame, and that is quite the undertaking. Yet I prevailed and I am quite proud to say I made it through the fog, to the finish line, will I cross into the winners circle? Only time has that answer, and the judges I guess… So here it...
  5. Guardcraft Games

New to Forums, just wanted to say HI!

Just thought I’d drop in and formally introduce myself, my name is Joshua Cintron (Cintronics). While I’m new to the forums I've been playing with rpg maker vx ace since late 2013/early 2014. While I never really attempted to finish anything, and looked at it more as a hobby, since I love to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D
Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:
While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sibexus