Search results

1. Defacto1769

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

This looks awesome. I played the demo and I’m really impressed. Has anyone finished a project with this or has anyone made decent progress? I would love to play it!
  2. Defacto1769

Looking For Open Sea Textures

If obnoxious avatars are allowed can we get the option to disable gifs or avatars in general? 
  3. Defacto1769

The game you always come back to play again...

After you beat the game, you are looking at about 20-30 hours of just straight grinding to do all content in the rerelease. No thanks. I would have loved to do the endgame, but just couldn't see myself spending the time. Great game though! For myself it would have to be the souls games. I...
  4. Defacto1769

How to make a Collectible Counter?

This would work: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/18/yep-46-gab-window/
  5. Defacto1769

Subterranean Starfield

I'm an idiot. I only tried alt enter and F4. Too much MV, lol. thanks! It works great now!
  6. Defacto1769

Subterranean Starfield

So I tried to play it but I think my native resolution is too high for it. When I hit alt-enter it doesn't stretch the game out, it leaves it in the native resolution, which makes all of the text really tiny. Also the game was running at about 35 FPS for me. I know development has probably...
  7. Defacto1769

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

You have the patience of a saint, Yanfly.  Just dropped by to say keep up the great work!
  8. Defacto1769

RPG maker MV emotions faces set from Palxan and Verdibona

Thanks for paying for the work and sending these out to the world! We appreciate it!
  9. Defacto1769

When I play RPG maker games, they randomly have "choppyness". I'm not sure how else to describe it.

Thanks guys! I'm gonna try messing around with my video card driver and see what happens.
  10. Defacto1769

When I play RPG maker games, they randomly have "choppyness". I'm not sure how else to describe it.

I'm running Windows 10 with an i5, 8 GB RAM and a GeForce GTX 770. Last night I was playing Final Fantasy Legend of Balance, link here: http://rpgmaker.net/games/7777/ I was getting a ton of random screen jerking and screen tearing. Then I was like "my game better not run like this" and I...
  11. Defacto1769

RPG Maker MV Script Call List

Hey guys I am looking for a way to display a message while in the menu scene. I just want to open a little box that says "Blah blah blah" then you hit OK to confirm. All of the script calls for displaying messages don't work in the menu scene and I can't seem to find a plugin to do this so I am...
  12. Defacto1769

A Guide to Yami's 'Battle Symphony'

So I'm not trying to do anything fancy, I'm just using the default animations. My problem is that the default animations seem to be attacking way too high, which especially looks ridiculous on large monsters. Does anyone know how to change this? Thanks.
  13. Defacto1769

The game is crashing when I hit "cancel" at the start of battle. I know what needs to be fixed but I

If I could hug you right now, I would! Thanks so much! Works like a charm. Me right now: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  14. Defacto1769

The game is crashing when I hit "cancel" at the start of battle. I know what needs to be fixed but I

I'm using Victor Engine ATB with Symphony side battle. The problem is that VE ATB removes the "Fight Escape" from the start of the battle. So if I hit the cancel button, the game crashes with this: Script 'Game_Actor' line 692: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method '<=' for nil:NilClass...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...
It's almost new year, again!
Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RezaMaulana98