Search results

1. futrchamp

Bug with Soundcloud Embed feature (Simple Fix?)

Hello! Just wanted to let the staff know of a small bug in the forum's Soundcloud embedding: Dunno if this is something easy to fix in Xenforo, but private Soundcloud links are glitchy in the forums, even with a secret key attached. They'll be unable to play and show a greyed out button...
  2. futrchamp

SERVICE Futrchamp's Music Composition

Hi there! I'm futrchamp (or Ryan), and I write music for games/film/classical stuff. I'm looking for some more projects to get involved in contributing my compositional skills. I specialize in cinematic, modern styles of music, and I generally use realistic sounds (although I can do electronic...
  3. futrchamp

[OPEN] Futrchamp's Music Laboratory

Hi there! Welcome to my music laboratory. I'm looking for opportunity to write for other people's projects and build up my portfolio. My samples include many genres/styles of music, and anything you request is fair game as far as I'm concerned. Here are some examples of my tracks: "Silent...
  4. futrchamp

Default Variables

Default Variables v1.0 by futrchamp   This script simply allows you to set certain variables to have a value that is set when the game starts. Instructions: Paste into the script editor below materials and above main. Change the numbers in the Variables= line to whichever variables you want...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...
It's almost new year, again!
Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RezaMaulana98