Search results

1. Lord Vectra

Counter Attack Effects

I've been deciding how I wanted to do counter-effect abilities. I'm using RPG Maker XP (fyi). So, about counter effects, I had the following ideas but I don't know what to do. Ideas Subtract X damage from the first hit and then counter Reflect X damage from first hit and then counter Subtract...
  2. Lord Vectra

State Name Cycling

So do you know how XP shows only one state on enemies and actors alike? I know the state icons script exist, but I want to keep the [State Name] but have it cycle through all of them. There is this script by Atoa that does something similar but does it for the state animations instead. I would...
  3. Lord Vectra

Roleplay Capital

RolePlay Capital Roleplay capital was originally just for me to DM some DnD. It has transformed into a place where people who want to be DMs can come to my server and create their own RP, and those who want to just RP has choices all in one place. Link to Roleplay Capital...
  4. Lord Vectra

Can't do it in one run?

I'm currently working on my XP project. I'm adding guilds and all that jazz and some of them have requirements of joining and them requirements may get higher and higher as you get deeper in the guild. I'm thinking of going with "you can't be the leader of everything" approach meaning you'll...
  5. Lord Vectra

RPG Maker XP Equip Scene

I need a XP script that shows all the stats in the equip screen and how they change when equipping and unequipping something. I've been dabbling in the default scripts but I can't seem to get it to work, so I wondering if a XP scripter can make one for me.
  6. Lord Vectra

How do I get back my RPG Maker MV?!

My PC is acting up and I got told today I have to reset it to its normal factory conditions. I was wondering how to get back MV after the reset without having to pay for it again. Or is there a support number I call for that?
  7. Lord Vectra

Villainology

We will discuss villainology. The idea of villains, what makes them good, and what makes them bad. After reading this, I want to know your thoughts on villains and what you think is the true villainology or even if you think there isn't. It's mostly personal belief, but I'm sure through...
  8. Lord Vectra

Side with the villain?

As we know in most games, there is the hero(you), the person you side with, and the one you side against (usually the villain). How do people feel about having the ability to side with the villain or even go against both parties? I plan to do this in my project allowing all three options (for...
  9. Lord Vectra

BGMs won't play and game won't extract

So, I need help with this Rpg Maker XP project (again). Sometimes, I want to strangle it and move on to Vx or Ace, but it'll be harder to do the project in other programs. No music will play. It won't play in testplay or when I actually play it, and the two boxes referring to sound by pressing...
  10. Lord Vectra

XP Damage Formula editing gone wrong

I'm trying to do the following: PDEF and MDEF can only max out at 85 and they decrease damage by a percentage rather the default direct subtraction. STR partially ignores armor (is currently 20% of your Str) Physical and Magical defense does not affect healing spells For some reason, I keep...
  11. Lord Vectra

RMXP Mythical Legends: Azar Chronicles

Genre: RPG Fantasy
  12. Lord Vectra

Can't get Battle Engine Lotus

The link at http://mvplugins.com/plugin/Soul/Battle%20Engine%20Lotus isn't working and was wondering if anyone here has a copy I can use.
  13. Lord Vectra

Check a notebox

I'm trying to learn how to check if something is in a notebox. I'm thinking of getting into scripting, and with some ideas I have for the future, I want to know how I can check the notebox for something like "<Bible>"
  14. Lord Vectra

Too many skill choices?

Is there a such thing as too many skill choices? There are some things I love about databasing... and skills is one of them. Currently I have roughly 454 skills. Now, you don't have all 454 skills but if a player had, like, 100, would that be ok? Asking because I am redoing certain parts of...
  15. Lord Vectra

Can a game have too much lore-driven quests?

I ask this because I sometimes hear the complaint of "[enter game name here] is too big." Let's assume that the lore is given to you perfectly; there is no lore dumping or any extremely vague lore. So, for example, in my current Project, World of Chaos, every quest usually has some quest and/or...
  16. Lord Vectra

FREE Artist Needed for Proj, World of Chaos.

World of Chaos is a game of mine that is being created using Rpg Maker Vx Ace. It is an RPG Fantasy game. Summary You play as an orphan farmboy in Faerynel City who has his grandmother live with him, a famous one at that. He was bestowed the blessing of the Holy God to become the Hero of Chaos...
  17. Lord Vectra

Vectra's Roleplay Capital

RolePlay Capital It is a server made for roleplays. There is another DnD that is ready-to-play but doesn't have an advertisement yet. Additionally, anyone who join the server may also create their own roleplay in my server if they would like to. Current most popular of the players is "Dungeons...
  18. Lord Vectra

Perma-Deaths?

How would you feel about perma-deaths? If the player dies, they must start all the way from the beginning whether they stick with character or make a new one (and yes, start at level 1 too). Now, of course, some may not like this, but I figured it may make the game more strategic and such. Now...
  19. Lord Vectra

Inventory System Help [VxAce][SOLVED]

I am using Theo's Limited Inventory script. I can set a variable equal to the max inventory you can have, but I can't set a variable equal to what the player has. Like, for now, I can tell you if you're max Inventory is 500, but I can't say you've used 300 of it. I need it for my evented...
  20. Lord Vectra

Confirmation Email Fiasco

My friend has never gotten a confirmation email. Do I tell her to just try again? If so, how can she ask for a confirmation email to the same email? It's been a month and she doesn't know what to do. If nothing can be done before 6/21/2017, then tell me. She's irritated and is set on leaving...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...
It's almost new year, again!
Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RezaMaulana98