Search results

1. RMVXA Stitched - Steam Greenlight

Happy Monday, We would like to announce that our long horror game project Stitched is now released on Steam after 3 years in development! Please check it out through the following link: Cheers! Fluffex Studios
  2. Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

Hi, is there a way to make it so the mouse is usable only on menu or any selectable screens?
  3. Time Fantasy, School Tiles and more!

Which part of game development is the most exciting for you and why? - Story and characters design. It's fun trying to get emotion out of the readers.
  4. Pop! Horror City, Sci-Fi Battlers (and more)

What should our talented artists and musicians work on next? More horror tiles and musics, maybe a hospital, abandoned mansion, creepy wood.
  5. Pirates, Steampunk, Madness and Magic!

What is one of the first things you learned when it comes to making games? - Writing a good story, with interesting characters.
  6. Spotlight Sale!

I like the horror theme, it seems like a good fit for an abandoned house/mansion.
  7. Harmonic Fantasy, Tyler Warren Battlers and more!

I admire Christiano Ronaldo because of his football talent.
  8. Fonts and commercial RM games

Sorry about asking, but I just want a bit more clarification. What about fonts such as chiller regular, bell MT, Harrington regular, and Monotype corsiva? Are those considered default microsoft fonts?
  9. Halloween release

Ralph should dress in a Freddy Fazbear costume!
  10. world map damage

cool thanks! got it to work
  11. world map damage

Is there a script for the world map that make you receive damage over time if you are 2-3 squares close to the monster where the monster is moving toward you?
  12. New story/main characters mid-game

Hi, I'm trying to think of trying to make a game with 2-3 stories for different characters that branches later on. After finishing the first story, is there a way to start with an entirely new character?
  13. Reversing HP gauge

So I'm trying to make the HP gauge into a fatigue gauge where you start at 0/30 fatigue and if you reach 30/30 fatigue, it'd be game over like 0 HP. So, is there a good way to approach this, maybe by using the TP gauge instead? 
  14. Removing the rectangle box for title screen

Thanks, that helped!
  15. Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

Thanks, that was very helpful.
  16. Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

Do you happen to know where I can find the icon sheet to edit?
  17. (FREE) Darren's Commercially Free Music (Now Over 70 Pieces!)

those are some really great pieces!
  18. Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

Just a quick question, is there a way to import my own mouse icons to use instead of the given ones?
  19. Removing the rectangle box for title screen

Does anyone know how I can remove the rectangular box covering the text on the title screen?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I never realized how much fun destroying scenery by ramming it would be, or how much I keep think "I'm the Juggernaut!" when I do. :LZSexcite:
finally i have some free time
Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpurdy3