Search results

1. Znikomek

Random Item Prefixes & Suffixes

@up if you know some java you can use Yanfly's <On Creation Eval> like this:
  2. Znikomek

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: YEP_X_ItemDisassemble.js Do you have all the latest updates for the plugins in question? Yes Plugin Parameter Changes: None Bug Explanation: After disassemble an item. Showed window can't be closed by mouse buttons. Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bugs: Disassemble any item.
  3. Znikomek

Force critical or miss

Yea i found this two functions this.actionForceCritical(); this.actionForceNoCritical(); but i still need to force miss/evade an attack EDIT: i found additional: <eva Flat: +99.99> <mev Flat: +99.99> <cev Flat: +99.99> from YEP.69 – Extra Parameter Formula but still skills...
  4. Znikomek

Force critical or miss

Hi, how can i force critical or miss before damage execution with this plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/25/yep-50-buffs-states-core/ ? I tried: <Custom Select Effect> target.result().critical = false; target.result().missed = true; </Custom Select Effect> but without effects :/...
  5. Znikomek

It is possible to lower maximum durability in repairing process with YEP_X_ItemDurability.js script? This command in notetag don't change anything :< <Custom Repair Effect> item.durMax -= 10; </Custom Repair Effect> but when i use $gameMessage.add($dataWeapons[3001].durMax + ''); it...
  6. Znikomek

Find active party member

Hi, i looking for a java code that show me what party member i now active. I need that to show updated stats in equip menu. Thanks for help.
  7. Znikomek

It is possible to lower maximum durability in repairing process with YEP_X_ItemDurability.js script?
  8. Znikomek

Lufiastyle event mover

161 185 153
  9. Znikomek

Lufiastyle event mover

np i fixed it :D it's a great script but need some love to be wonderfull <3  I'm always love lufia II enemy encounter style <3 And thanks to you it is now possible in mv :D  Big thanks :D
  10. Znikomek

Lufiastyle event mover

When you use Erase Event in event page an error occurs: TypeError: Cannot read property 'list' of undefined at Game_Event.PageSetup (/C:/Users/x/Desktop/y/js/plugins/Frysning_EventMover.js:156) at Game_Event.refresh (/C:/Users/x/Desktop/y/js/plugins/Frysning_EventMover.js:136) at...
  11. Znikomek

Lufiastyle event mover

When you use  <Move_Custom> the event don't wait for player and move with it custom route. To fix that change line: var notePattern = /<((?:Move_With_Player)|(?:Mimic_Player)|(?:Reverse_Mimic_Player)|(?:Stalk_Player)|(?:Escape_Player))(?:[ ]?)([0-9]*)(?:[ ]?)m?([0-9]*)(?:[ ]?)s?([0-9]*)>/i...
  12. Znikomek

Indeed, i want to change value after first damage/healing has been dealt. But even with Pre-Damage value doesn't change, it heal always with same power each target. But $gameMessage.add(value+'') shown something else. ie: skill heal all for 10 and gameMessage show 20: <Pre-Damage Eval>...
  13. Znikomek

Hi, i make a skill that heal target for X and other allies by X/2 to do that i use: <Custom Target Eval> var item = this.item(); item._decreasePowerTimes = 1; for (var i=0;i<$gameParty.aliveMembers().length;i++) targets.push($gameParty.aliveMembers()[i]); </Custom Target Eval>...
  14. Znikomek

Use Weapon and Armor in Battle

I have suggest how to upgrade your plugin: You can make weapons and armors usable only from equipped items and after that it consume tp It's like lufia 2 'ip attacks':
  15. Znikomek

Pickboard - Lotto Type Item Picking

Yea it's clear the the window backgrouund, and i want to clear the image 'pick_Background' and see the pick Board on tinted map or something like that
  16. Znikomek

Popups

Is plugin command:  StopPopups works properly? I use: Plugin Command: StopPopups Change Items: xxx +x and popup still shows
  17. Znikomek

Pickboard - Lotto Type Item Picking

Hi, great work ;) do you plan to make popup what item it was won? And it is possible to Enter the board without background image?
  18. Znikomek

How can i add additional target to skill's targets pool when that skill is casted? I tried: <Custom Execution> BattleManager._individualTargets.push($gameParty.battleMembers()[0]); AND BattleManager._targets.push($gameParty.battleMembers()[0]); </Custom Execution> 1.but it...
  19. Znikomek

Try this: <Learn Show Eval> if(user.mhp < 35) value = true; //when stat reach 35(max) it will hide in list else value = false; </Learn Show Eval> <Learn Cost Eval> user._paramPlus[0] += 1; user.forgetSkill(24); user.refresh(); </Learn Cost Eval>
  20. Znikomek

It will be possible in future updates? It will be great :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I never realized how much fun destroying scenery by ramming it would be, or how much I keep think "I'm the Juggernaut!" when I do. :LZSexcite:
finally i have some free time
Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpurdy3