Search results

1. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Cheers Fin, a slow down in the animation was a good call. We've done that :) cheers!
  2. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

It's the title screen and music, i think this is pretty much finished. Welcome any feedback/comments
  3. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

It's a title screen. Post any feedback you got for me.
  4. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Fast Travel System & World Map! I need to do some compression to get around the lag within FT and battle but here's how its going to look.
  5. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Some artwork we will be colouring and animating for the title screen.
  6. Kwerty

[MEDIA]

7. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Finally feel ready to post out for community feedback. Audio balancing and some last tweaks to the battle system animations needed, but here's an update on things
  8. Kwerty

For fun or..? Yeah I love singing, it’s the easiest instrument to carry around with you!

For fun or..? Yeah I love singing, it’s the easiest instrument to carry around with you!
  9. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Thanks @QuikInk I'll send you PM when got a build for public testing. Thanks for following and commenting :)
  10. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Dropping a couple of Dragons here we've been working on. Moving on to animation :)
  11. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

hey @Finnuval Things have slowed down a bit on the project, but hoping to pick back up on development in the coming week or two. All maps in the demo are now connected up, so we really just need to finish off the battlers, voices and finish up some bugs. Hopefully we'll have the demo released...
  12. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

thanks for taking a look @Daisetsu
  13. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Quick update on this side view map, still got quite a few hours left on this thing - pleased with how it's coming along!
  14. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Still a work in progress but here's a small timeline of how we go about creating maps.
  15. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Hey @woootbm thanks! Glad u like what you see! SFX sourcing sites, definitely some good stuff out there on a first pass look. I was going to look for a sound engineer but looks like there is a good selection for both commercial and royalty free projects. Cheers for the tip!
  16. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Hi @Nightblade50 The demo will free and coming soon - but a full title will be commercial and therefore paid. I’ll hope the demo changes your mind about investing in the full title on release :) cheers!
  17. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Posting an update here! We recently went back through our battlers and made some necessary adjustments to the stances, mostly to make them more interesting, unique from each other and to give a little more "character" to each of them. We also took the decision to scale them down a tad, to...
  18. Kwerty

HYBRIS - Pulse of Ruin

Congrats looks ace :-)
  19. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Thanks for the feedback! - Yep - 3-6 months from now we 'should' be able to bring in some betas for testing :) I just want to get things as polished as possible before i do it (currently I'm able to bring enough bugs and edits to keep the team busy, but when I'm done and need more help for bug...
  20. Kwerty

Listening to this song will increase your deductive skills by at least 42.5% [MEDIA]

Listening to this song will increase your deductive skills by at least 42.5%

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki