Search results

1. Tea's Jams

How to install Tiled and use it in RPG Maker MZ

How to install Tiled and use it in RPG Maker MZ Tiled is an incredible map editor made by BJorn In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Tiled on your computer and use it with RPG Maker MZ This is only possible because of a free plugin that @Archeia, Dairnon, and Yami wrote for all of...
  2. Tea's Jams

Make the RTP caves and carpets match things and fit stuff on tables!!!

I made carpets that match the Carpeted stairs in MZ. Must own RPG Maker MZ to use, credit Kadokawa. Free for commercial and personal use. Version 2 So what were these caves and doorways supposed to go with anyways?! I made replacements that fit a little better. Before and after...
  3. Tea's Jams

RPG Maker MZ The Basics Tutorial Series

In this series we go through the A-Z's of developing a game in RPG Maker MZ. RPG Maker MZ The Basics - User Interface Overview Tutorial How to make a Map in RPG Maker MZ The Basics Tutorial RPG Maker MZ The Basics - Character Generator How to use the Event Editor Tutorial RPG Maker MZ The...
  4. Tea's Jams

Stop an on screen animation

Is there a way to stop an animation that is playing on screen (not in battle)? I want the animation to play, but I also want to be able to cancel it under a certain condition. Here's an example, I would like the bouncing coin to disappear after the player touches it...
  5. Tea's Jams

5TH Annual Driftwood Jam!

Come join us for the best game jam ever! Can you use RPG Maker? Than this is the jam for you, the theme is simply, RTP only. Please check out the itch page for details. This year we have the mega cash prize of a $25 dollar steam gift card! https://itch.io/jam/5adj
  6. Tea's Jams

How to event side doors

Eventing side doors In this tutorial, you'll learn how to event doors that are on the side walls of your game, such as door leading to rooms to the left or to the right. These events will have the player open the door and upon leaving the area, the player turns around and shuts the door...
  7. Tea's Jams

Tall Male and Female Sprite Templates (Elven)

I took WTR's sprites which I liked the looks of and modified them a little, fixed a few alignment/perspective issues, added elven ears and made a male version. WTR allows modification/redistribution, commercial use, credit if you want. My terms of use are: Free for commercial and non-commercial...
  8. Tea's Jams

Creative Cutscene Contest

***SORRY FOR THE BELATED ANNOUNCEMENT HERE*** Creative Cutscene Contest Come join us for a fun little game jam, where you can show off a cutscene of your making. Check out the itch.io link and video below for more details and to sign up! https://itch.io/jam/c3 Enjoy!
  9. Tea's Jams

Multiple Step counters

multipleStepCounts v1.0 Authored by: Tea's Jams Terms of Use: Free for commercial and non-commercial projects Editing allowed Re-posting allowed Credit Tea's Jams (optional) Introduction This plugin provides 10 extra step counters in addition to the game data step counter. Choose a variable to...
  10. Tea's Jams

How to TileD Rpg Maker auto tile terrain tutorial

TileD Rpg Maker auto tile terrain tutorial This is a very basic rundown of how to use RPG Maker MV auto tiles as terrains in TileD (Terrains are used like autotiles in TileD) It also covers how to animate RPG Maker animated autotiles in TileD. TileD is a very versatile map editor that can be...
  11. Tea's Jams

Transporting item

Transport to previously visited towns In this tutorial you will learn how to transport to previously visited towns with an item. I also cover putting the town list in one scrolling window and calling animations from move events. Plugins used: http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/10/yep-2-message-core/...
  12. Tea's Jams

Script call to restrict player based on player location?

So, I searched the forums a bit and can't seem to find the right answer (although I'm positive it's buried somewhere in here... sigh) Anyway, I would like to use a plugin that breaks Yanfly's region restrict. I'm hoping to do something to resolve the issue it creates for a game that already has...
  13. Tea's Jams

Alternative to ITCH.IO

This website posts only free games and it makes it easy to make your MV games playable online, check out the features in the video below. : D INDIEXPO.NET
  14. Tea's Jams

TEA'S JAMS

I don't know how I didn't notice this section before!!! :LZSjoy: Hi everyone, you may have seen me around the forums. My name is Tea and I LOVE RMMV!!! I have a YouTube channel that was mostly born from the incredible IGMC 2017 (What a great event, I'm soooo stoked for the next one!), I...
  15. Tea's Jams

Custom Loading Screen

CUSTOM LOADING SCREEN TUTORIAL Learn how to add your own custom loading screen to the RPG Maker MV engine. We will test the files size limits and see how big and how small the loading image can be. Art program used in tutorial: https://www.gimp.org/
  16. Tea's Jams

CUSTOM BUTTON SET

CUSTOM BUTTON SET TUTORIAL Learn how to customize your button set for your RPG Maker MV mobile games. File size and format specification explanation. Art program used in tutorial: https://www.gimp.org/
  17. Tea's Jams

CUSTOM ANIMATION SHEETS

Make your own animation sheets! In this tutorial we go over animation sprite sheet sizing to add your own assets into the engine for use with the amazing in engine animation tool. Art program used in tutorial: https://www.gimp.org/
  18. Tea's Jams

Custom side view battler sheet

Make your own side view battlers! In this tutorial we go over how to make your own side view battler sheets. Art program used in tutorial: https://www.gimp.org/
  19. Tea's Jams

Ice gun (frozen water bridges)

How to Make an Ice Gun In this tutorial you will learn how to do three things: 1. Create a player location common event 2. Create a slightly modified tile sheet and use it in an event 3. Create an item tied to a common event that allows you to freeze any water in your game to make an ice...
  20. Tea's Jams

Custom sprite sheet sizing and formatting

Custom sprite sheet sizing and formatting In this tutorial, you'll learn how to size your own custom sprite sheet to work with RPG Maker MV engine. Also you will be familiarized with the engines sprite sheet file naming conventions. (Free image manipulation software used in video...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki