Search results

1. Marian Hurricane

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

"Basic Tweening/Easing Options are now added to Move Picture Command." Honestly, this has been the most exciting announcement so far for me. That's something that's been a big wishlist item, personally.
  2. Marian Hurricane

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

Hopefully there's still unseen stuff worth looking forward to. Not gonna lie, seeing those assets was a disappointment for me personally, especially given the implications. Thankfully I don't like using RTP. Might be enough other stuff to make it worthwhile aside from that.
  3. Marian Hurricane

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Touchfuzzy is here, just the kind of guy to answer "yes" to a question that asks "a, b, or c?" XD
  4. Marian Hurricane

Even the character they use on the steam page is in a completely different style. Y'all. Did you even look at those sloppily-edited messes of icons?? It's a troll. Please.
  5. Marian Hurricane

They're sloppy with their photoshopping, in general. And they use a lot of MV stuff as a base (like for sprites and battlers). Things like trying to sneak in bases from 3D/live2D models to try and pass as portraits and frankenspriting. Things not resized properly and taken from different...
  6. Marian Hurricane

So I bit the bullet and looked for these mysterious images to confirm it, and yes, those are obviously faked. LOL The person with the "leak" is just a troll.
  7. Marian Hurricane

It... isn't a leak. It's right on the store page.
  8. Marian Hurricane

With the new screenshots, there's a totally different style of character. More like the current MV chibi style. Is it possible this big new RTP has multiple styles? Is it possible there's a tall character version? Hmmmm. O_O
  9. Marian Hurricane

ATTENTION!! Check your resources if it's posted here!

They are also offering ripped assets from Pokemon (and other games in the icons) and claiming they're free for commercial use. That's... kinda problematic.
  10. Marian Hurricane

Indrah plays IGMC2018 entries (Count:26)

I don't know if you dig platformers, but I would like you to destroy my game, please. https://sugarandspice.itch.io/momo-bomber
  11. Marian Hurricane

VNMaker Community Review of IGMC 2017 Contest

This is usually where I tend to find issues with it being solely "how many votes can you get?". I'm not speaking specifically about this year's winner, to be clear, just across the other IGMCs in general. For example, when people have done things like merch giveaways for votes (low value of the...
  12. Marian Hurricane

VNMaker Community Review of IGMC 2017 Contest

Has it ever been a consideration to make People's Choice eligibility limited to the top 20 or so scored games rather than just a straight up marketing prize? It might make people feel better if quality seemed a larger part it.
  13. Marian Hurricane

Bought my first Fan Art. Anything people can tell me?

The artist is in this group, apparently. You can just ask them about the posters at the shop. http://www.musetapstudios.com/video-games/pokemon-go-blanche-team-mystic
  14. Marian Hurricane

Analyzing a Steam Greenlit RPG Maker Game

I did some nosing around after a bunch of red flags went up, seeing this thread. Didn't want to say anything until I looked into it more. It seems that others also did some investigating and some reporting. TBH, this guy wasn't exactly hiding it well; he was running a highly suspicious steam...
  15. Marian Hurricane

Analyzing a Steam Greenlit RPG Maker Game

For any of those curious, the "dev" in question was using bots to get games greenlit, and offering that service to others. There's nothing to learn from this guy except how to get banned.
  16. Marian Hurricane

> :D Yes, sir! I shall send you a message.

> :D Yes, sir! I shall send you a message.
  17. Marian Hurricane

<3 Hooray!

<3 Hooray!
  18. Marian Hurricane

Using music in a RPG

Whaaaaaaaat? No... Not specifying terms of use doesn't mean that someone's work is automatically up for grabs. Whether it can be freely downloaded or not doesn't have anything to do with whether or not it is copyrighted. If you don't know what the terms of use are, you need to check that out...
  19. Marian Hurricane

Games you love, but no one has ever heard of

I was about to say the same. thing. :D Also a Playstation game called Bust a Move/Bust a Groove.
  20. Marian Hurricane

My project to-do list somehow keeps growing instead of shrinking, haha. :l

My project to-do list somehow keeps growing instead of shrinking, haha. :l

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki