Search results

1. mishakoc

Anime, in general, has some weird proportions.

Anime, in general, has some weird proportions.
  2. mishakoc

I wish plot could just happen for me as well. I'm just not that creative when it comes to...

I wish plot could just happen for me as well. I'm just not that creative when it comes to overarching story ideas. I can do sidequests just fine, they also kind of just happen though. They're usually either silly or minigame related, lol. Making bigger stories intimidates me in a sense
  3. mishakoc

I want to try having a fixed plan for this one but I understand what you mean. If you follow it...

I want to try having a fixed plan for this one but I understand what you mean. If you follow it religiously, it can stunt your creative flow. I'm curious what you mean by having fixed way of doing things...
  4. mishakoc

Turns out the plot just won't conjure itself and I need to open the word document after all...

Turns out the plot just won't conjure itself and I need to open the word document after all. :kaomad2:
  5. mishakoc

You're right, of course! But you still need some sort of plan, even if it's a loose one. In my...

You're right, of course! But you still need some sort of plan, even if it's a loose one. In my case, I've been working hard on/messing around with mapping, graphics, character busts, eventing random minigames and sidequests for 2.5 years without even really knowing what the game is about... (At...
  6. mishakoc

I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out...

I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh: Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
  7. mishakoc

I've been playing your game but didn't get too far yet, just gotten out of the first village. I...

I've been playing your game but didn't get too far yet, just gotten out of the first village. I want to play some more (when I have time) before sharing my thoughts.
  8. mishakoc

Advice on What to Do When You Don't Know What You Want Your RPG Maker Game to be

I know exactly what you're going through. If you feel like you have no direction, you just make stuff along the way ect., I'd suggest you take a small break from this game until you know what you want from it. For now, you could try to make a smaller game where you set the scope. You could even...
  9. mishakoc

urgent help!! parallax map

If you use the save as image function from the editor, the picture loses information and will look bad, because as Shaz said, it saves the image at 50% the size of the actual map. I'd suggest using a plugin that saves the map at 100% instead, you'll get better results without the need to upscale.
  10. mishakoc

150% Sprite Scale?

Ah, I see. Try using the link I gave you. Only thing it does it upscale a PNG to 150%. It's easy to use.
  11. mishakoc

150% Sprite Scale?

I was actually using the older version of his tool, I used the slower method (1). You need to play with the newer one a bit yourself but it should give you similar results, it's from the same person. There probably aren't too many different settings to choose from.
  12. mishakoc

I also think it can be fun if utilized well. You have to be clever or creative with it though...

I also think it can be fun if utilized well. You have to be clever or creative with it though, it should add something to the game at the same time - important information, developing the MC a bit... I'd rather not interact with anything if the developer just goes: "This is a toilet." "Some...
  13. mishakoc

Going through a part of the map to the other using only one direction?

Your event should look like this: If you haven't, you need to move the transport and sound effect between "blocco condizionale" and "fine blocco", otherwise it won't work.
  14. mishakoc

Going through a part of the map to the other using only one direction?

Can you take another screenshot, please?
  15. mishakoc

You can try changing the scenery for a little bit. Going on a walk to nature works for me most...

You can try changing the scenery for a little bit. Going on a walk to nature works for me most of the time (early in the morning or in the evening, not when it's too hot). Especially when there are no people around. There's something calming about being surrounded by trees and birds. :ptea:
  16. mishakoc

150% Sprite Scale?

Just wanted to recommend the tool by RyanBram, it's the first link. I have been using the older version which basically just scales anything by 150% with quite good results, like this Vx Ace sheet scaled for MV.
  17. mishakoc

Multiple parallel events, bad idea?

Thanks for your answers! The parallel events in my game are nothing complicated (for now), mainly getting player location, region IDs, distance from certain events, and such, changing them when necessary. Visual gauges. (Also for initializing the maps but in those cases they only run once before...
  18. mishakoc

Are you sure? I thought you were always like this. :p

Are you sure? I thought you were always like this. :p
  19. mishakoc

I saw that! :kaosalute: I was watching that thread since I wanted a similar update in a...

I saw that! :kaosalute: I was watching that thread since I wanted a similar update in a different plugin of his but I was too afraid to ask! Still attempting to do it on my own, will probably fail.
  20. mishakoc

I'm on phone so at first I thought the last one was their parrot. My favourites are the one who...

I'm on phone so at first I thought the last one was their parrot. My favourites are the one who looks like he's making kissy face and the Cleopatra. They really crack me up. :kaojoy: Jokes aside, the second one looks the coolest.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki