Search results

1. aniaaous

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Does anyone know if we can have multiple move poses on a sprtie sheet config?
  2. aniaaous

Diagonal MV Sprites! (Chibi + Tall + Tall Template)

DUUUDE thank you for making this I was struggling so hard.
  3. aniaaous

Free Horror Assets

Thanks! Will use :DD
  4. aniaaous

Real actor position

Thank you!
  5. aniaaous

Overlay change position when using a zoom command (yanfly doodas, orange overlay)

Hi all! I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this problem But when ever I used a zoom command with either SRD_camera_core or MBS_MapZoom My layers changes position I wonder if there's a fix for that thanks in advance !
  6. aniaaous

Real actor position

I think its what I'm looking for as I'm trying to set player coordinate as conditional branch But I'm using pixel movement and I need pixel coordinates... I'm not exactly sure how use "realX and ._realY" can you please explain further Thanks!
  7. aniaaous

Quasi's Pixel Movement and player coords

I'm having the same problem have you found a fix yet ?
  8. aniaaous

Quasi movment

I wonder if anyone is familiar with quasi movment I'm trying to change the region box settings But I can't get it to work...This is what is says in the documentation. "In order to be able to use Region Boxes, you will need to enable the Use Region Boxes setting. once it's enabled you will need...
  9. aniaaous

Real actor position

Thanks
  10. aniaaous

Real actor position

Hi all, Is there any way to get real player position x,y not Grid position like pixel position ?!
  11. aniaaous

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Did any of you managed to set region coliders ? I can't get to know how to setup this { "REGION ID 1": [ {"width": w, "height": h, "ox": ox value, "oy": oy value, "tag": "value"} ], "REGION ID 2": [ {"width": w, "height": h, "ox": value, "oy": value}, {"width": w, "height": h, "ox": value...
  12. aniaaous

What kind of mapping are we talking about .-.

What kind of mapping are we talking about .-.
  13. aniaaous

Bokou's Freesources - Added Gothic Tileset

Thank you !! the backpack is so helpful
  14. aniaaous

4 sides backpack

So What I'm trying to make is an animation where the player opens a backpack to get into the menu But I couldn't find any to start with...xd I know it requires a lot of work so I can pay if it's not too expansive. This is what I'm trying to do
  15. aniaaous

Happy Eid el Iftar! to everyone. :kaoluv:

Happy Eid el Iftar! to everyone. :kaoluv:
  16. aniaaous

I can finally enjoy a cigarette and coffee while working :p

I can finally enjoy a cigarette and coffee while working :p
  17. aniaaous

MOG_SCENEstatue

It still required Actor_1 under img/menu/face4 I just had to put a blank png and it worked like a charm thank you so mush you saved me ^^ I will always be gratful to you so if you ever need help with anything just pm me and I'll do my best to help :kaothx:
  18. aniaaous

MOG_SCENEstatue

Thank you so mush :kaoluv: Edit: this is how ti looks like
  19. aniaaous

MOG_SCENEstatue

Hi ! thanks for your reply ! and sorry for my late reply :kaoswt2: What I want is to set random backgrounds for actors Example Actor1 is using the background 'Actor_1' at the moment what I was thinking about is to modify the plugin to set it to something like this (Actor1 backgrounds=...
  20. aniaaous

MOG_SCENEstatue

Hi to all ! So basicaly what I want to do is to set random backgrounds for a specfic actor in the statue scene check pictures I think its this code that changes the images but I don't know how to edit in a way that set specifc background for acotrs neither to randomize the backgrounds...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki