Search results

1. MushroomCake28

Font questions for MZ

Hi everyone! I just have a couple font questions for MZ since I'm terrible with fonts. 1) Which font formats are accepted by MZ? I see that the default font uses .woff. 2) If I use a custom font, will people who play my game need to install the font? 3) Does the font format matter for...
  2. MushroomCake28

MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

MUSH Audio Engine [v.1.04] by MushroomCake28 Download link: https://kamo-studio.itch.io/rpg-maker-mz-plugin-mush-audio-engine Introduction This is my core plugin that revamps the existing audio in RPG Maker MZ. It is the first in a series of plugins that will aim to improve the audio in RPG...
  3. MushroomCake28

RMMZ Where in the game code is the player's Y offset?

It seems that events without an "!" in front of their filename seem to have an y offset on the map. It's just a couple of pixels, but it's enough to give some weird results when the tip of the head of a character is slightly cut off because the tile just above the character has an overlay tile...
  4. MushroomCake28

RMMZ How to add Plugin Commands to plugin

Hi, I searched a bit but couldn't find any info. I'm used to writing plugins and adding plugin commands like we did in MV, but I have no idea how to take advantage of the new MZ plugin command feature. How do I make it so a plugin command appears in the editor in the plugin command tab? Thanks!
  5. MushroomCake28

RMMZ Difference between SE and Static SE?

I see in the Audio Manager object different play functions for SE and something they call Static SE? Anyone know what's the difference? Thanks!
  6. MushroomCake28

RMMZ What are the parameter type options?

Starting to code a couple of plugins for RPG Maker MZ, and I'm having trouble getting the parameter type working in the code. If you still don't get what I mean, I'm talking about this part: * @param FEA_UIS * @text UI Sound Effects * @parent Features * @desc Split SE into regular SE and those...
  7. MushroomCake28

A symphonic poem composed by me

For the last month I've been completed isolated in my home office to compose a symphonic poem. I've composed it as a classical piece and the score has been composed with that level of quality and detail in mind (for film and game music I put way less time and don't work much on the score since...
  8. MushroomCake28

For artists doing commissions, do you mind edits of your work?

Okay, so I have a complex question for all artists who usually offer commissions, or used to do commissions. It's complex because of the all the copyright laws, so I'll have keep some copyright explanations inside the spoiler tag. So I'm going to ask all the artists in this community that have...
  9. MushroomCake28

Request for MushroomCake character

Resource Type: Character (3x4, resolution = 144x192). Engine: RPG Maker MV Art style: MV RTP. Description: I'm looking to get a character of myself, a MushroomCake. @Finnuval already made the battler which will serve as the reference. Reference: Credits: @Finnuval confirmed with me that he's...
  10. MushroomCake28

Looking for SV actor of People3_7 (the captain) [MV]

Hi, I'm looking for a SV actor asset of the captain from the People 3 in the RTP. More precisely, People3_7. If anyone knows of an existing asset for that I would really much appreciate it!
  11. MushroomCake28

Does gender changes when changing classes bother you?

Some tactics games where you can change the class of your units have different genders for different classes. I'm thinking for example of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2. So does it both you when a unit who is for example a male soldier changes his classes and becomes a female white mage? EDIT...
  12. MushroomCake28

Thoughts on episodic/arc game gradual releases?

I've traditionally only played games that were fully released all at once, except for once but the game was in alpha. I was thinking about making my next project into an episodic/arc release, like an on-going manga or anime, but you release the whole arc every time instead of 1 episode per week...
  13. MushroomCake28

Questions for artists: market rate of some drawings

Hi everyone! I'm still in the early stages of my next project and I'm thinking of commissioning some art. This is not a thread to commission someone, I'm still far away from that point in my project. I'm just trying to figure out the market rate and what it'll cost me. So to all artists out...
  14. MushroomCake28

Highlighted text color in the text box is the same color as background (default dark green theme)

With the new dark green theme (I know you can change the theme, but I think I quite like this one), the text you highlight inside the text box when creating a thread (the box I'm currently writing in) is almost the same color as the box background color, making it really hard to see which part...
  15. MushroomCake28

Memory question concerning data/json files reading

So I'm in the early stage of writing the core engine of my new game. I'm planning on handling all the game's text (story, NPC, item description, etc.) from outside the editor, in order to allow easier editing and easier translation, and the ability to toggle between languages during gameplay...
  16. MushroomCake28

What's the Q/W (pageup/pagedown) input on Mobile? Touch variant?

As the title says. Trying to develop for both PC and Android at the same time, and I don't want to have to use a virtual gamepad for mobile.
  17. MushroomCake28

Question on Character animation

So there are 3 cells per animation (the walking animation). What's the order of the animation? Is it cell_1 -> cell_2 -> cell_3 -> repeat ? Or is it cell_1 -> cell_2 -> cell_3 -> cell_2 -> repeat ? Also, what the default number of frame between each cell progression? Thanks!
  18. MushroomCake28

What do you think of a reborn feature that resets your level

So I was thinking about a reborn system. Effectively, once a character hits level 99 (or whatever is the max level), he can be "reborn", which will reset his level to 1, but he will retain 10-15% of his parameters as his new base parameter at level 1. He will keep all his skills and abilities...
  19. MushroomCake28

The best Image Cache Limit number?

For people that still don't know, we can change the cache limit from the Community_Basic plugin. By default the value is 10 MB, but that seems a bit low to me. So what's the ideal image cache limit for PC, and is it different for web/mobile?
  20. MushroomCake28

Character Generator parts on the forum

Hi, I'm looking for the main workshops or the main collections of character generator parts for MV on this forum that allow the use of their asset for free for commercial games. I'm not looking for anything in particular, just a collection of diversified assets (clothes, accessories, different...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki