Search results

1. NinjaKittyProductions

Have Your Game Played on an official RPG Maker Web Stream!

@Touchfuzzy Can we only submit completed games or can we also submit demos?
  2. NinjaKittyProductions

I have had too many computers just up and die on me. I might be paranoid at this point, I don't...

I have had too many computers just up and die on me. I might be paranoid at this point, I don't know, but I tend to run a nightly backup of my projects folder.
  3. NinjaKittyProductions

Just wanted to let you know that you are doing awesome! Keep up the good work. BTW, back up that...

Just wanted to let you know that you are doing awesome! Keep up the good work. BTW, back up that good work or risk the consequences O_O.
  4. NinjaKittyProductions

Keys to the Kingdom (A "How to" Question)

This is very much doable with just events. It'll just take using nested If conditions. Plugins would not be necessary for what you are wanting to do.
  5. NinjaKittyProductions

New Guy Here

Welcome to the forums! There are lots of really helpful and insightful people on here. Take the time to learn the forums, it will help out tremendously.
  6. NinjaKittyProductions

The Guard Skill... let's change it.

For the life of me I cannot remember the game, but they had a mechanic similar to this. However if I remember correctly, by using guard/defense it took an additional turn off of your cooldowns. This would be interesting as well. Using your turn to guard/meditate thereby gaining increased TP...
  7. NinjaKittyProductions

Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam!

O_O a new game jam and no ideas... this one will be tough
  8. NinjaKittyProductions

The Guard Skill... let's change it.

Hello gamedevs, I do not know why it took me so long to even think of this, as I'm am sure (and others will point out ^_^) this topic probably already exist somewhere in the vastness that is the forums, but looking at the guard mechanic, that is to say the skill that calls the state, it seems...
  9. NinjaKittyProductions

Microtransactions have ruined more than few games that I have personally enjoyed over the years...

Microtransactions have ruined more than few games that I have personally enjoyed over the years. However, certain micros do not bother me... such cosmetics. If the shop that is available is pretty much just cosmetics or small ease of life items, then I do not see a problem with microtransactions.
  10. NinjaKittyProductions

Favorite Game Type?

I am a huge fan of old school rpgs (Phantasy Star, Beyond Oasis... things like that) and first-person shooters.
  11. NinjaKittyProductions

As long as you do not have too much done, or if you have something like spreadsheets made up for...

As long as you do not have too much done, or if you have something like spreadsheets made up for things, it shouldn't be too bad to port a game from one engine to another. This is especially true for Ace to MV/MZ due to how similar the things are.
  12. NinjaKittyProductions

RMMV Specific Battle Parameters

Hello gamers and devs, I have come today with a request. I am not sure if a plug-in is needed or if I could just events...which btw, I have tried already and cannot get it to work the way I would like so here I am. First off, let me say that the game idea involved has enemies on the map that...
  13. NinjaKittyProductions

Happy B-Day!

Happy B-Day!
  14. NinjaKittyProductions

KageDesu ATBS (battle system)

Hi @Pheonix KageDesu . Love the plugin! Is there a way to lower the battle UI... that is move the location of the pictures and interactions down to where they are just above the characters stats on bottom?
  15. NinjaKittyProductions

O_O One day left until I can pre-order the new NSP album! Yay!

O_O One day left until I can pre-order the new NSP album! Yay!
  16. NinjaKittyProductions

RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!)

Very sad to see this happen. I was looking forward to a full game. You guys have done an amazing job thus far.
  17. NinjaKittyProductions

@standardplayer 3 was good but I prefer how 2 set everything up.

@standardplayer 3 was good but I prefer how 2 set everything up.
  18. NinjaKittyProductions

Related how?

Related how?
  19. NinjaKittyProductions

"Let us be absolutely clear about this: "

"Let us be absolutely clear about this: "
  20. NinjaKittyProductions

VXA-OS - Create your MMO with RPG Maker

Where do we download the English version? The ones I download are not...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki