5. Koulucky

Koulucky's Art Gallery

Dio posing menacingly:
  6. Koulucky

Koulucky's Art Gallery

Thanks XD
  7. Koulucky

Koulucky's Art Gallery

It's a coincidence, but now that I've looked at some of his art I can see why someone could think that. :)
  8. Koulucky

Koulucky's Art Gallery

Hello there! This is where I'll be posting some of my art, I mostly draw traditionally with pencil and ink markers, sometimes adding some touches in digital afterwards. Enjoy! I'll also leave my deviantart here if anyone wants to check it out: https://www.deviantart.com/koulucky The Blind...
  9. Koulucky

[MV] Emoset for Dark Fantasy Knight

Hello there! Can anyone make me an emoset for this guy? The emotions I need are friendly, happy, surprised, angry, and sad. Thanks in advance to whoever is willing to help me! :)
  10. Koulucky

Shake screen up-down in battle

I want the screen to shake up-down instead of left-right when being attacked by an enemy in battle.
  11. Koulucky

Condition that checks if 4 party members are alive

@A-Moonless-Night It works, but it checks how many members ARE in the party, not how many of them are alive/dead. EDIT: Nvm, didn't see your 2nd answer cuz I had the page open for a long time without refreshing. Thanks!
  12. Koulucky

Condition that checks if 4 party members are alive

Hello there! Is it possible to be a condition that checks if 4 party members are alive? I want if 4 or more party members are alive X dialogue to appear, but if less than 4 party members are alive X dialogue appears.
  13. Koulucky

Battle Script Modification

@A-Moonless-Night @Roninator2 It seems to be fixed now, thx!
  14. Koulucky

@A-Moonless-Night When the party starts to escape, there's no escape text for some reason. Is it a bug or...?
  15. Koulucky

@Roninator2 Thanks, commenting that out seems to have fixed the selection problem.
  16. Koulucky

@A-Moonless-Night Thanks a lot! I also added text cache and set the menu cursor to 10 and now it's perfect! :D Thank you again for all your help!! EDIT: I've encountered another bug, when I select a monster to attack, the wrong one is attacked. For example, in this video I target the candy cat...
  17. Koulucky

@A-Moonless-Night Thank you very much, it works almost perfectly! :) However, there are still a few light changes it needs and it has a bug. Whenever a spell is cast on an ally, the enemy window goes up higher and higher for some reason, as shown in this video: For the light changes, I want...
  18. Koulucky

@A-Moonless-Night When selecting an enemy using a skill, the enemy window should go above the spell window, something like this: This applies for skills that require selecting an actor too, but the window should be smaller because no actor will have a name longer than 7 letters.
  19. Koulucky

@A-Moonless-Night Thanks a lot! :) It works nicely, but there are some more modifications I'd like you to make if you're willing. Notice how in these pics the cursor goes over/blends in with the white? It is possible for the monster names and attack/defend commands to be a bit further to the...
  20. Koulucky

Hello! I'm using this script in my game: And I'd like to request some modifications if anyone wants to/has the time. The modifications are as follow: First, I'd like for the window with the enemy names to be visible at all times after you press ''Fight'', not just when pressing attack. Second...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year
Please support my Lego Ideas Untitled Goose Game set, thanks in advance :) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2bcb743a-1071-4f44-89f4-97ad6ec27b5d
Here we are....REMIND is out and what am I doing?
Still Playing Kingdom Hearts 3.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darking1