Search results

1. hiddenone

RMMV Reincarnation Assistant: 9 to 5

AKA: Welcome [insert name here], to the Reincarnation Selection Center! We are in charge of numerous important tasks, from sending Heroes to the Worlds that need them to [insert other task here], so your employment here as an Assistant is an important part of everything getting done properly...
  2. hiddenone

RMMV Reincarnation Assistant (One Map Challenge)

AKA: A super short game made for the One Map Challenge! Meet Mana. Mana's the new assistant to a Reincarnation God, one of the gods in charge of finding and sending people on isekai adventures. Unfortunately for Mana, her boss is a bit... lazy. And that means that she's stuck doing his...
  3. hiddenone

hiddenone found a mic (and decided to play some games!)

Hey folks, since I got my hands on a mic I decided to give let's plays a try. I'll mostly be playing short games since I don't have too much time to record. I've never been much of a talker so I figured this would be an interesting challenge for me. :) Probably will only be able to play one...
  4. hiddenone

Eventing a Place-able Crafting System

Evented Crafting System aka: putting items on a table before cooking This tutorial is for those people like me who want a crafting system that's more hands-on than many of the crafting plugins. While the plugins are great, they don't give complete control of what ingredient combinations are...
  5. hiddenone

Eve of Alchemy (Demo available)

A crafting-focused game (click to download the demo) Rumors say that if you follow the western path far out into the forest, you'll come across a decrepit house. If you're brave enough to enter, you'll find a quiet man who offers potions that will fix any problem. But beware the witch...
  6. hiddenone

How to Sprite Like a Ninja

How to Sprite like a Ninja aka: Spriting made Simple! Hey folks, I'm here today to help you learn how to sprite. There's nothing like watching a sprite you made walk around your game, but I've seen a lot of people too scared to give it a try. So I'm breaking down my spriting system to...
  7. hiddenone

Piece of Cake

Want to hear a story?  There'll be cake~   The world is full of adventures just waiting for the right people to take them on.  Some pit the heroes against a cruel tyrant.  Some drag adventurers through deadly deserts to face dragons, or worse.  Adventures that make for great tales to...
  8. hiddenone

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse Newest Resources: Hine Knights & Spider Hey folks, I love the look of the MV sprites, but it seems that things are a bit lacking. I'm hoping to help fix that. :) TOS: Credit: hiddenone, Kadokawa, & Avery if you use the beastmen or accessory generator...
  9. hiddenone

hiddenone's Resource Warehouse

hiddenone's Ace Resource Warehouse When I'm bored or can't sleep, I tend to mess around and edit the RTP. Usually those creations end up deleted or tucked away in random folders on my computer, never to see the light of day. This thread is to combat that. Now you too can use these random...
  10. hiddenone

To The Tomb

Introduction Legends tell of an ancient king's hidden tomb and the grand riches that lay entombed.  Seven adventurers (and one mouse) team up and set off to find this tomb of legend.  Join our adventurers and travel to the tomb! Well, you guys have been asking for it, so here it is!  A game...
  11. hiddenone

hiddenone draws random stuff

I figured since I'm trying to be less of a lurker and more active here I might as well post some of my drawings.  Most of these have just been hanging out on my computer gathering virtual dust, or have been sitting on my desk gathering actual dust...  I probably should dust more often. ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year
Please support my Lego Ideas Untitled Goose Game set, thanks in advance :) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2bcb743a-1071-4f44-89f4-97ad6ec27b5d
Here we are....REMIND is out and what am I doing?
Still Playing Kingdom Hearts 3.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonesaw577