Search results

1. Tianlong

*your

*your
  2. Tianlong

Thanks, man ! Appreciate it ! Hit me up if our project becomes something serious. ;)

Thanks, man ! Appreciate it ! Hit me up if our project becomes something serious. ;)
  3. Tianlong

FREE [RMVXA] Shadow Rogue (Stealth Game) - Composer Needed

Hey, I'm interested in this position. I'm on my phone right now but I'll send you some samples later. Edit :
  4. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@Hibarist I really like those two pieces of yours but as Tirian said, your piano sounds too midi for me. If you could find some better quality samples, it would improve your pieces a lot. @yopeople I guess you have a classical background no ? Because those pieces sound very classical to me...
  5. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@Sami-Fire64 Thanks for the comment. I really like your track too. The mixing is great and I love that saxophone. It gives a jazzy vibe to the track which fits the theme aptly. Good job !
  6. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@Tirian I'll try and have a go at it this week-end. I don't think I'll be disappointed but we'll see. I'll tell you all about it soon. ;) Btw, here's a village theme I composed a cuple months ago. The title is pretty self-explanatory.
  7. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@Kaimen I really enjoyed this song. Feels fresh and different. I would maybe tone down the bass a little bit but that's a minor complaint. By the way, you were talking about the composer's cloud. I had just subscribed the day you posted this but I still haven't had time to mess around with...
  8. Tianlong

Post Your Music

I'm looking for a focusrite too, a 6i6 ! These red puppies look nice and sound really good. Can't wait to get my hands on one.
  9. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@YagamiKyo For this being your weak point, I think the end result isn't half bad. I think my main gripe with your song is more with the mixing and the instruments samples themselves than the composition. Even though it's still a little bit repetitive and I would work on the transition near the...
  10. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@Tirian Very nice work. I like it a lot ! Did you remaster it by ear ?
  11. Tianlong

Post Your Music

I second that ! Listened to it in my home studio today and it sounds a lot better. Good job !
  12. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@Tirian Thanks man ! I love constructive criticism like the one you gave me. I didn't work the mix too much and I wanted to get back to it soon. Your comments will really help me shape this song in the best way possible. The volume automation for the choir...I never really thought about that and...
  13. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@HexMozart88 Your French is good because that is exactly it ! ;) @Eyehavey0u I listened to a cuple of your songs and I like what I'm hearing. The first one is different, a kind of a hybrid of techno/dance and classical which wouldn't work in theory but fits in this song. On 'A Sorrow', I...
  14. Tianlong

Post Your Music

I decided it was time for me to try and come back here more often since I've been composing more regularly, lately. @FroggyGames Your song is a little bit on the repetitive side. Maybe you should try adding a melody on top of that main arpeggio. Maybe some strings too could help garnish it...
  15. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@Housekeeping Thanks ! I've been wanting to change the dynamics in spiraling motions for a while now. You're right about the voices being to much in the back and about the percussions too. I'll come back to it for sure. A very long rope sounds terrifying and works wonders as a horror track...
  16. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@Dimitris That's good with me. Anyways we have to see if more people will be willing to try something new and it will give me a little bit of time to treat my room's acoustic. I've been wanting to do that for ages. Thanks for the follow up by the way. I just listened to stage 1 Time warp and...
  17. Tianlong

Post Your Music

I like the idea but before we get a developer that likes the idea and start that particular project, we need something else to chew on, for the time being.
  18. Tianlong

Post Your Music

@Dimitris Thanks a lot for listening and for your comments ! I've uploaded some more recent just now for your listening pleasure. Normally these songs would loop but I forgot to do the fade out at the end. I've listened to some your songs too. Night time reminds me of Top gear 3000 for the...
  19. Tianlong

A compostion game for you composers out there !

Hey everyone, First post here. My name's Matthieu and I am an aspiring video game composer like a lot of people in this thread, I guess. I have been looking for a composers forum for ages and since I have been composing for some RpgMaker projects in the past, I decided to come and look for a...
  20. Tianlong

Post Your Music

Hey everyone, First post here. My name's Matthieu and I am an aspiring video game composer like a lot of people in this thread, I guess. I have been looking for a composers forum for ages and since I have been composing for some RpgMaker projects in the past, I decided to come and look for a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year
Please support my Lego Ideas Untitled Goose Game set, thanks in advance :) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2bcb743a-1071-4f44-89f4-97ad6ec27b5d
Here we are....REMIND is out and what am I doing?
Still Playing Kingdom Hearts 3.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonesaw577