Search results

1. Pennycook

RMMV A Bitter Destiny (Working Title) - Playable Demo, Political Themes, Some Swearing

Thanks for the feedback! You're right. I'm quite unhappy with the warehouse interiors in general, and this text doesn't make sense given that nothing leads the player to discover it. I'll see what I can do to make it more obvious. Good catch! I hadn't even thought to try this. I'm pretty...
  2. Pennycook

RMMV A Bitter Destiny (Working Title) - Playable Demo, Political Themes, Some Swearing

I'm trying to get back into using RPG Maker and finally have a playable prototype that I'm willing to share, available here: https://pennycook.itch.io/a-bitter-destiny It's very simple and should probably take around 15 minutes to complete. Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated, but...
  3. Pennycook

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Thanks so much for these -- they're great, and they've made my game look much better! If you're still doing requests, I'd really like to see a modern hand grenade.
  4. Pennycook

RPG Maker MV - Nude, Faceless Character and Battler

Bumping to the front page with a new title; original didn't really explain what I need.
  5. Pennycook

RPG Maker MV - Nude, Faceless Character and Battler

I'm a programmer who's recently returned to using RPG Maker, and my pixel art skills are pretty rusty.  I've been struggling with this edit for long enough that I've decided to ask for help -- I know it's a big job, but if somebody would be willing to not only provide the edits that I'm looking...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yeseylon wrote on ct_bolt's profile.
First language: Javascript.

Me: Is... is this a sentient AI???
"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year
Please support my Lego Ideas Untitled Goose Game set, thanks in advance :) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2bcb743a-1071-4f44-89f4-97ad6ec27b5d

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stimulai