Search results

1. CraneSoft

Quick Time Events/Button Prompt in RPGs

Ahh… QTEs or whatever you call them - that one mechanic I’ve heard more hate than praise recently. Now let’s not talk about the “Press X to Not Die” shenanigans, rhythm battle systems that are built around precision timed hits, or the rage-inducing button mashers. Let’s say that you are only...
  2. CraneSoft

FPS and Frame Drops

Im on VXACE and recently I have noticed some frame skips under specific conditions when playtesting and would like some assistance on the matter. For starters, the game runs at 60fps normally on any map (even large ones) by default - no issue so far, the problem then arises when I'm trying to...
  3. CraneSoft

Resetting Game progress to an earlier point of time: Thoughts?

Now I've heard about implementing New Game+ without the use of a script, which basically just involves resetting all the necessary switches and variables to their initial/fresh states, but I can't seem to get my head around how to reset to an earlier part of the game instead of the beginning...
  4. CraneSoft

Serious help needed regarding Battles and Menus

Good day. I recently started visiting here after starting my own personal project with VXAce which I have been working for a few months, learning the necessary when searching on the net for sources whenever possible. However, I had came to a standstill with several issues which I am never seem...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yeseylon wrote on ct_bolt's profile.
First language: Javascript.

Me: Is... is this a sentient AI???
"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year
Please support my Lego Ideas Untitled Goose Game set, thanks in advance :) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2bcb743a-1071-4f44-89f4-97ad6ec27b5d

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okno